“Clean, Spacious Room and Comfy Bed”
Review of Ramada Hewitt

Ramada Hewitt
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
river city
“Clean, Spacious Room and Comfy Bed”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a relatively new hotel on the out-skirts of Waco. We got a spacious room, comfortable beds, mini fridge and microwave, and in-room celing fan. One area that could use improvement is the breakfast room - please keep the coffee pots full during busy times. Overall, this is a solid 2.5 star hotel - great value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel with such kind words. We're glad that you enjoy the comfort and tall ceiling of our hotel. I apologize that the breakfast area coffee was filled at the time you were there. I will definitely look into it. My breakfast hostess usually doesn't have that problem. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed our in-room amenities. On behalf of us at Ramada Hewitt, we thank you for your patronage and hope to see you again in the near future.

254 732 9823

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed in this hotel while we were hunting, and I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel overall, and the friendliness of the staff. Unfortunately I didn't get an opportunity to check out the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Esundance,

Thank you for taking the time to post the lovely review of your experience at our hotel. We're pleased to know that your enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope you and your group had a wonderful hunting experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Burkburnett
Reviewed September 1, 2012

There are many good hotels and motels in the Waco area, but reading the reviews of many of them scared me off. There were some terrible reviews. I looked at this motel and saw only a few reviews but all but one were good. The building is only one year old and looks brand new. The indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi were very clean and the water was great. The service was good and the breakfast was plentiful and good. Not too may people ther at the time we were there but the rooms were very quiet. The only thing I can think of to criticize might be that there were no newspapers available. We would certainly return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Dear David R,

My staff and I are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We understand how importantly is to have guest feedbacks on their stay to advise others who are looking for accommodation in the area. We are humbled by your kind words and glowing review of your experience.

We appreciate all of the time you have taken to share your experience and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Oklahoma
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Called 4 hours ahead to have rollaway put in room. When we arrived, we were told that the receptionist did not have time to do it. Beds were OK but rollaway bed was hard as a rock. Location is convenient, which is biggest plus. Breakfast area is very small - only 4 tables. Food was terrible except for the standard waffle mix. Powdered eggs and limp microwaved sausage links rounded out the "hot breakfast". Hotel overall felt like a dormitory to me. I have stayed in much better for a similar price. This was my first stay at a Ramada so could be consistent with their standards.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank OSUTom
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for this feedback. We're glad that our hotel location was a convient for you. Even though we take pride in knowing that our hotel ranks amongst the very best among our brand, as measured by thousands of guest surveys, we are not perfect and can always improve. We value this type of feedback and we always use it to improve the service and product offerings for future guests. Our promise to all of our guests is a refreshing and renewing experience and I apologize that yours was not. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact me via PM. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Kind Regard,
254 732 9823

Travelers are raving about these Hewitt hotels

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Overall a very nice hotel for a decent price. The staff do a great job here of making sure the stay is comfortable and relaxed. We stayed for a litle time but the hotel was a very lovely place, big rooms and all are very clean. Have fun!

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is a pleasure to hear you received impeccable service from the moment you arrived at the Ramada Hewitt! I'm also happy that you enjoyed the comfort of our room. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

So glad I stayed at this hotel! The hotel over all met my standards. It has a nice inside pool but also has a deck to tan. But overall I was very pleased with the workers. The receptionist, Ivany was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at the Ramada Hewitt. I am delighted you enjoyed the your guestrooms during your stay. It is wonderful you were able to enjoy the pool area especially the tanning deck. I will be sure to share your nice comments with our team, especially Ivany, from the receptionist area. She is both wonderful representatives of the Ramada Hewitt and our passion for service.

On behalf of the entire team we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I must say that recent experience that my family and I had here was nothing short of fantastic. The rooms were prestine, spacious, and very comfortable..even to the finest detail Ramada made sure it was taken care of. But the rooms was not the only thing that made my stay there great. The customer service and friendliness is second to none. They went above and beyond the call of duty to help out me and my family with our travel and hotel needs all while doing it with a warm smile and courteous attitude. This was exemplified by Ivany at the front desk who did not mind with smiling and making us feel right at home. Overall it was a great stay with even better people working there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our property and your stay. I am delighted you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that our staff, especially the front desk receptionist, were very attentive and professional. We hope to see you again in the near future.

254 732 9823
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Waco
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!