Ramada Hewitt
$72
SleepInn
$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$109
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/02
$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubfront desk staffbeds were very comfortablemeeting roomquiet roomgreat place to stayfree breakfastbusiness tripenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againwacobaylormicrowavecerealhighway
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel from July 12th thru July 16th. My boyfriend is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan so I requested one of the Dallas Cowboys rooms! Not only did they grant my request, but they didn't charge me anymore for the room than I had all ready paid online! The room was awesome! Super clean with modern furnishings and the bed was like sleeping on clouds!

The ONLY criticism I could give them,which I'm sure is probably not the norm, is the coffee.
Every morning that we stayed here, the coffee had grounds in it, but we just went to the store across the street, which was another convenience of the location.

Room Tip: If you love the Dallas Cowboys you will love their Dallas rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for writing us a review. We're glad that you enjoyed the room and bed comfort. Our Dallas Cowboy theme rooms are a big hit among the fans. I apologize about the situation with the coffee, we found out that it was the manufacture machine that was causing the problem. It has been replaced since then. On behalf of everybody, we would love & see you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This hotel is very clean in very good price. I spent two nights there, the staff were super frienndly. the great thing about it is its locations. It is on I-35 south waco and very close to Hewitt city.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. It is a pleasure to learn of your satisfaction with the hotel policy on smoking and overall services. We were delighted to receive such recognition. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 14, 2012

What a great hotel to stay at, the customer experience was fantastic, the hotel was nice, it has a new environment feel. And best of all, the rooms are very cozy!

It's a one of a kind Ramada!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. It is a pleasure to learn of your satisfaction with our customer services and overall feel of our hotel. We strive to provide the best hospitality to all of our guest. We were delighted to receive such recognition from you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,
Hieu Tran254 732 9823

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights and it was the best experience in a hotel I had in awhile. Our house was doing some renovation and we decided to stay here. Staff made us feel welcome and was attentive to our request. Hotel was very clean like everyone else said. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast with the eggs and sausage was superb. The swimming pool was nice and cool, our kids loved it. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: They have a promotion that if you stay more than 3 days, its a few percent off!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia9999
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear guest,

I am delighted that you and your family members have enjoyed your stay at Ramada Hewitt and choosing us among other accommodations. I will pass your positive comments to my staff. Thank you. Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 10 days before moving into a new apartment. While they advertise "free Wi-Fi, and a sparkling pool", - neither are true. In the 10 days I stayed there, the internet worked for maybe 1 out of the 10 days. It was constantly having problems and when I called the front desk on numerous occasions regarding the network problems, no one had a clue on how to fix it or lend an eathernet cable. I was told to just come and work in the lobby...Second, the pool consistantly had dead bugs in it that we had to fish out with the net, and the spa was disgusingly dirty. After sitting in it for 10 minutes, dirty bubbles accumilated on my swimsuit and skin. When brushed off, left dirt marks.

Their breakfast is decent and the rooms are nice with large comfortable beds, but I would not stay here again. The staff is mostly unfriendly and seemed bothered when you asked them a question - such as filling the syrup bottle or getting an extra pillow.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather H
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear Heather,

To say that reading this review is disconcerting is an understatement. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the service (or lack thereof) you recently experienced at our hotel. A message has been sent to your TripAdvisor inbox. We look forward to speaking with you.

Best regards,