“Great Customer Service and Friendly staff”
Review of Ramada Hewitt

Ramada Hewitt
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It was my first time going to Hewitt. It was a BEAUTIFUL HOTEL, REALLY CLEAN AND STAFF ARE REALLY FRIENDLY. The most convenient thing was that they had handicap accessible, that was really helpful for our friends. We had gotten a spacious suite for our family which was so wonderful. The prices are even reasonable too. Theirs no other place i would rather stay if i come here again.. Thanks so much for this wonderful experience. and manager was really helpful and there staff show us a lot of courtesy.

Room Tip: room 101 is handicap accessible and 102 is connected to it or they have the two bedroom suite 2 q...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time off to write us a quick review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I are very ecstatic to hear such great praises from you. We have many rooms type to meet everyone needs. We're glad that our hotel accommodation fits what you were looking for. On behalf of my staff and I, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 29, 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! We booked one room in October, and their "computer glitch" made the reservation for three rooms. It took forever to get it straightened out. We have not even been back to Texas, and now at the end of December they have put charges on our bank card for three rooms again. The manager's name is Hieu --, and he his not helping us. Every time we call he says it's a "computer glitch" and he has to call some "merchant" to see what they are going to do, but he never has a resolution. We willl have to cancel our card, file a police report, etc.

Room Tip: Don't do it unless you want to lose all your money or spend days gettting it back.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank viserb
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2011

Dear guest,

It's dissapointing when you stated I tried not to help you out on the problem and provided you a solution. I have worked with you and your bank to explain an answer to you for two days. The answer I gave you was appropriate, which you did not accept. We did not take any money from your account. If you review your bank statement, you will see that we only took back what we credited you. It's a shame that you never reported to us that our system credited you $600 dollars.

I apologize that if my services to you, wasn't enough of a standard. It's a shame that you have to write this message on TripAdvisor when we worked out a solution that you did not accept.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Beautiful hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room decor was very awesome. I like that the hotel is located so close to Baylor. I will be staying here instead if in Waco.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Rooms were super clean. Staff was really friendly. Definitely a must stay if you're in the area!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2011

brand new ramada
rooms clean, roomy and well appointed
mini fridge, microwave
flat screen tv
just really like the place
staff nice and helpful

if you are not a cowboys fan, there are 15 rooms that are dallas cowboy rooms
i'm a texans fan and ended up in one of them - didn't bother me, but be aware

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank discip1e
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
I wish to thank you for you taking your valuable time to write your feedback. Myself and my team members are very happy to note of your kind and highly complimentary comments. This has uplifted our spirits to excel further in service excellence and customer care.
Our Dallas Cowboy theme rooms are a special addition to our hotel. If for any reason you dislike the room, we would be more than happy to switch you to another room.
Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you again!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed December 1, 2011

We stayed at this Ramada while playing a tennis tournament in Waco, TX. It is brand spanking new. The hotel is clean, beautiful and quiet. The staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I will be staying here every time I visit Waco, which is several times a year for tennis tournaments. It is minutes away from everything we attended in Waco. The room was very spacious. That is extremely nice for a family of four. The rates were great. I will be a very loyal customer.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kelly W
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for your kind patronage. Your comments about your experiences during your stays with us is highly appreciated by myself and my fellow team members. I am looking forward to welcoming you back which I hope is soon. Till then.

Best Wishes, Sincerely,

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I took a business trip and had to stay at this hotel and I have to say, it is an amazing hotel! It accommodated me in every way that they could. The room that I got was the king suite. Included was an amazing jacuzzi. The room was very spacious for me to relax and kick off my shoes. I took a dip in the swimming pool with this marvelous fountain to separate the hot tub and it was so relaxing. I thought that it would be just any hotel, but the hotel staff was friendly and the stay was quite relaxing!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tiffany T

Dear valued guest,

Kind Regards
254 732 9823

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Sleep Inn and Suites
#1 of 2 in Hewitt
Quality Inn & Suites Near University
Comfort Suites Waco North
WoodSpring Suites Waco
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!