“We loved this place”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
Houston, Texas
“We loved this place”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We love this place. It was very nice. It is a new hotel, everything was extremely clean and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room has many nice amenities. I only have 2 suggestions for the staff.
1. pillow variety. Not everyone likes the big plush pillow. They are beautiful but not very comfortable.

2. The breakfast area was a little warm. (but it is summer) Breakfast item were runny out. pretty frequently. The coffee and orange juice needed a lot of help, taste like colored water

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our room and it's amenities. Our goal is to provide top notch service to all of our guest. The breakfast area is always filled with guests and our front desk staff do their best to fill any item that is out as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience that you have encounter during breakfast time. We do provide softer pillows for any guest who requested it. Your two suggestions is very helpful for us to better our services in the future.

We thank you for your patronage with us and hope to see you again!

Kind Regards,
254 732 9823

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Worth
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This Ramada is very new, in beautiful condition. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast was out early, which was helpful to us because we needed to get to an early surgery appointment. The employees we encountered (at the desk) were very nice--helpful and courteous.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Dear FortWorthChris,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing the review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 254-732-9823.

Kind Regards,
Industry, Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We stayed 7/22 -7/24. Our Stay was pretty good on the first day. We had to change rooms because something happened with the plumbing and the toilet stopped working and leaked water into the room below us . We were moved to the Cowboys suite for no extra charge. I do agree with the a/c comment it was warm in the rooms and took a long time for the rooms to cool off. In our first room most of the tv channels did not work only like 10 channels worked but the new room everything else was fine. Would stay again but I am not usually on that side of Waco, I was apart of the COGIC convocation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Dear vdavis88,

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to leave us a candid review! We're glad that you had no problem with our Cowboy Suite rooms. The reason why you saw only 10 channels on the TV is that you made have been on the High Definition channels, if you enter into the Standard Definition Channels, there would be more channels to choose from. All of our a/c units have been checked by a certified technician. We thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Kind Regards
Spicewood, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We know it's a new hotel and alot needs to be re-vamped but here is only two:
1) The air conditioning was lousy. It was hot. My husband's siblings and their families were all there for a funeral. We got a good rate since we all stayed there. My husband is an hvac technician. The a/c needs to be cool and not cut off all the time.
2) The pillows on the beds are so thick you feel like your neck will break. The whole family spoke about these two things the next morning so it's not just us.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 24, 2011
Dear bernie082,

I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you've encounter at our hotel. Our hotel pillows are new and are still quite fluffy. We do offer softer for pillows for guests who are not used to it. The weather outside is quite hot and I know its very important to have a working a/c unit. All of our unit are brand new and I will get the technician to come out and check all of them ASAP. On the behalf of my staff and I, we thank you for your business with us and visit us again in the future so that we can better accommodate you.

Kind regards,
254 732 9823

Travelers are raving about these Hewitt hotels

McPherson, Kansas
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This is a beautiful, new hotel. The first night, we were the only ones there!! A couple coments, the tile floor that we had to walk over from the pool, back to our room was a bit treacherous as we still had damp feet!! And, the water in the room was neither hot, nor cold, but only warm out of all faucets. I was very thankful for just having water as it was 106 degrees outside, but it would have been nice to be able to have cold water from the sink faucet. Other than this, I would definately recommend this hotel as a place to stay to anyone coming to the Waco area. Beautiful setting, quiet room, friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
Dear JerKerLinn,

On the behalf of my staff, I thank you for the wonderful comments. We will try our best to fix those suggestions you left us. The cold water is an issue that the City of Hewitt is having. They only have warm to hot water for us (and surrounding businesses) and they are fixing it as fast as they can. As you mentioned, our hotel is brand new and we love meeting new guests and having them return to us in the future to see all the new wonderful changes.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I received the best service here. The design was exquisite very homey. I was in the area visiting a friend when their AC broke down and we needed a place to stay, drove by this amazing piece of work, walked inside, and was extremely awed. To top that off, the manager hooked us up on hotel rates for the weekend on fourth of july! Next time I am in town, will definitely book a stay at this AMAZING Ramada!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank vnguyen22
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 10, 2011
Dear esteemed guest,

We're happy to have served you well at our hotel. Texas summer days are no joke! Our room a/c are nice and cool to help you battle the splendid heat outside! We thank you for your patronage and taking time off your schedule to leave us a candid review. We hope to see you again at our property in the near future!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2011

hmm what to start? I love this hotel! It was my 1st time visiting the area. The manager Mr. Tran and his staffs were very helpful; they showed where the best places to go; and were always making sure if I had a great service at the hotel. The decoration of the lobby is impressive. I stayed in a Cowboy room which is awesome. The hotel is new and very clean; they also have an indoor pool with hot tub and a little gym. Another small thing I like about the hotel is they have a microwave in every room which is I didn't see at other hotels, I hate getting out of my room to use microwave. Definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank ThienKim_Nguyen
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 8, 2011
Dear esteemed guest,

Thank you for leaving your feedback of our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and business with us. Our Dallas Cowboy rooms are very popular among guests staying with us. I'm sure glad your a Dallas Cowboy fan, because we are sure big fans here at the Ramada Hewitt. I'm pleased to hear that my staff are very helpful to you. We hope you visit us again in the near future! Once again, you do your thing. Leave the rest to us!

254 732 9823
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Waco
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco
Candlewood Suites Waco

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!