“THE ABSOULT BEST!!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
Dallas, Texas
“THE ABSOULT BEST!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I received the best service here. The design was exquisite very homey. I was in the area visiting a friend when their AC broke down and we needed a place to stay, drove by this amazing piece of work, walked inside, and was extremely awed. To top that off, the manager hooked us up on hotel rates for the weekend on fourth of july! Next time I am in town, will definitely book a stay at this AMAZING Ramada!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank vnguyen22
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 10, 2011
Dear esteemed guest,

We're happy to have served you well at our hotel. Texas summer days are no joke! Our room a/c are nice and cool to help you battle the splendid heat outside! We thank you for your patronage and taking time off your schedule to leave us a candid review. We hope to see you again at our property in the near future!

254 732 9823

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2011

hmm what to start? I love this hotel! It was my 1st time visiting the area. The manager Mr. Tran and his staffs were very helpful; they showed where the best places to go; and were always making sure if I had a great service at the hotel. The decoration of the lobby is impressive. I stayed in a Cowboy room which is awesome. The hotel is new and very clean; they also have an indoor pool with hot tub and a little gym. Another small thing I like about the hotel is they have a microwave in every room which is I didn't see at other hotels, I hate getting out of my room to use microwave. Definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank ThienKim_Nguyen
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 8, 2011
Dear esteemed guest,

Thank you for leaving your feedback of our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and business with us. Our Dallas Cowboy rooms are very popular among guests staying with us. I'm sure glad your a Dallas Cowboy fan, because we are sure big fans here at the Ramada Hewitt. I'm pleased to hear that my staff are very helpful to you. We hope you visit us again in the near future! Once again, you do your thing. Leave the rest to us!

Reviewed July 3, 2011

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, the service was amazing really friendly ppl. The price was really reasonable too. If I go to Texas again I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Jorge1398
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Dear Jorge1398,

Thank you for your kind input about our hotel. We strive to provide the most reasonable price for our guests. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your patronage at our hotel! We'll hope to see you again soon!

Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Where can i start? This hotel was one of the best that i have stayed at. And me and my family travel a awful lot. I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. I will be back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank chrislivas11
Dear Mr. Chrislivas11,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a quick review. We're excited to have you as a returning guest at our property. We wish your travels around the states a happy one. We hope to see you again so that you may share your wonderful traveling experiences with our friendly staff.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I came here for a weekend get away and I was blown away by this hotel establishment. Even though its fairly new, service was up to par, the rooms were spectacular and the staff here are truly the sweetest Texans you'll meet. They guided me with local restaurants, took care of car rentals, and places to visit. I am from California, so I had no idea where to go at all but Ramada totally stepped up their game. I never felt treated like a loyal customer and would definitely come back another time. I recommend this hotel for anyone! Couples, solos, family or giant social events. They will take care of your every need. Even the manager came to speak with me to make sure my stay was comfortable!

Room Tip: Book early, makes check-in quick and painless.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank missamyQ
Dear missamyQ,

Thank you for your kind patronage and taking time off your busy schedule to leave us a review. Our staff is very eager to help out visitors from out of town. They are very knowledgeable of the area and can schedule anything in advance for you. We're glad that you had a wonderful experience in Hewitt, Texas. We hope you choose us again as a preferred destination in Hewitt, Texas.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 29, 2011

One of the nicest and cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. Hotel staff was excellent and management was outstanding. If you are planning a visit to Baylor anytime soon, this is definitely the place to stay.

Room Tip: check-in on Foursquare for special offers
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Dear Mr. Pluim,

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to leave us a review! Congrats on being the first person to use the Foursquare App discounts! Just to remind you, we also have special discounts on google searches. My staff and I are extremely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Waco, Texas
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I stayed a night in the one bed room suit and it was really clean. Had a jacuzzi in the bed room, which was perfect.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Tienman,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a quick review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our King suite with the Jacuzzi. It's one of our top selling room! We hope you'll return to us in the near future!

254 732 9823
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Sleep Inn and Suites
#1 of 2 in Hewitt
Quality Inn & Suites Near University
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Comfort Suites Waco North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!