“EXCELLENT SERVICE!”
Review of Ramada Hewitt

Ramada Hewitt
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Where can i start? This hotel was one of the best that i have stayed at. And me and my family travel a awful lot. I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank chrislivas11
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Dear Mr. Chrislivas11,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a quick review. We're excited to have you as a returning guest at our property. We wish your travels around the states a happy one. We hope to see you again so that you may share your wonderful traveling experiences with our friendly staff.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

I came here for a weekend get away and I was blown away by this hotel establishment. Even though its fairly new, service was up to par, the rooms were spectacular and the staff here are truly the sweetest Texans you'll meet. They guided me with local restaurants, took care of car rentals, and places to visit. I am from California, so I had no idea where to go at all but Ramada totally stepped up their game. I never felt treated like a loyal customer and would definitely come back another time. I recommend this hotel for anyone! Couples, solos, family or giant social events. They will take care of your every need. Even the manager came to speak with me to make sure my stay was comfortable!

Room Tip: Book early, makes check-in quick and painless.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank missamyQ

Dear missamyQ,

Thank you for your kind patronage and taking time off your busy schedule to leave us a review. Our staff is very eager to help out visitors from out of town. They are very knowledgeable of the area and can schedule anything in advance for you. We're glad that you had a wonderful experience in Hewitt, Texas. We hope you choose us again as a preferred destination in Hewitt, Texas.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

One of the nicest and cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. Hotel staff was excellent and management was outstanding. If you are planning a visit to Baylor anytime soon, this is definitely the place to stay.

Room Tip: check-in on Foursquare for special offers
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear Mr. Pluim,

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to leave us a review! Congrats on being the first person to use the Foursquare App discounts! Just to remind you, we also have special discounts on google searches. My staff and I are extremely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I stayed a night in the one bed room suit and it was really clean. Had a jacuzzi in the bed room, which was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Tienman,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a quick review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our King suite with the Jacuzzi. It's one of our top selling room! We hope you'll return to us in the near future!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

Love new hotels. The staff were very nice. Very clean hotel with nice rooms and modern furniture. I'm glad breakfast is until 10. I would recommend this hotel! Great value and stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

Dear Amandaj1718,

We're thrilled to have such great comments from your about our hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed here over the weekend on a business trip. The hotel is fairly new and just remarkable! The staff were all friendly and courteous. Whenever I had a question or needed help with anything, they would be on top of it for me. The room was spacious, clean, and made me feel at home. This hotel had everything! I was truly at comfort and ease staying here. The hotel manager, Mr. Tran, was always kind and made sure my stay was nothing but great. I would highly recommend the Ramada to anyone who is in town and is looking for a great and affordable hotel to stay in. It's completely brand new and decorations, interior, etc. are extremely renarkable and beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2011
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2011

Dear Em_Kay88,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind patronage and support. My team members are very happy to read about your comments and we are glad that we were able to serve you well. We try our best to ensure that all our guests are taken care off 24/7
Best wishes to you and yours and looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Hewitt!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

I stayed at the ramada hewitt for the weekend to visit some friends. the hotel staff is wonderful and very friendly. The rooms are huge and spacious and the amenities are great!! I would definitely stay here on my upcoming visits!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

Dear Faiba,

Thank you for your kind review! We enjoy receiving feedback from our wonderful guest. We are glad that our warm hospitality made you feel at ease. We hope to see you again at Ramada Hewitt soon!

254 732 9823

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Sleep Inn and Suites
#1 of 2 in Hewitt
Comfort Suites Waco North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South
Best Western Plus Woodway Waco South Inn & Suites
WoodSpring Suites Waco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!