“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

One of the nicest and cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. Hotel staff was excellent and management was outstanding. If you are planning a visit to Baylor anytime soon, this is definitely the place to stay.

Room Tip: check-in on Foursquare for special offers
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Dear Mr. Pluim,

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to leave us a review! Congrats on being the first person to use the Foursquare App discounts! Just to remind you, we also have special discounts on google searches. My staff and I are extremely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

254 732 9823

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I stayed a night in the one bed room suit and it was really clean. Had a jacuzzi in the bed room, which was perfect.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Tienman,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a quick review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our King suite with the Jacuzzi. It's one of our top selling room! We hope you'll return to us in the near future!

Greenwood, Arkansas
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Love new hotels. The staff were very nice. Very clean hotel with nice rooms and modern furniture. I'm glad breakfast is until 10. I would recommend this hotel! Great value and stay!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 24, 2011
Dear Amandaj1718,

We're thrilled to have such great comments from your about our hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed here over the weekend on a business trip. The hotel is fairly new and just remarkable! The staff were all friendly and courteous. Whenever I had a question or needed help with anything, they would be on top of it for me. The room was spacious, clean, and made me feel at home. This hotel had everything! I was truly at comfort and ease staying here. The hotel manager, Mr. Tran, was always kind and made sure my stay was nothing but great. I would highly recommend the Ramada to anyone who is in town and is looking for a great and affordable hotel to stay in. It's completely brand new and decorations, interior, etc. are extremely renarkable and beautiful.

• Stayed June 2011
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 26, 2011
Dear Em_Kay88,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind patronage and support. My team members are very happy to read about your comments and we are glad that we were able to serve you well. We try our best to ensure that all our guests are taken care off 24/7
Best wishes to you and yours and looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Hewitt!

Wixom, Michigan
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I stayed at the ramada hewitt for the weekend to visit some friends. the hotel staff is wonderful and very friendly. The rooms are huge and spacious and the amenities are great!! I would definitely stay here on my upcoming visits!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 23, 2011
Dear Faiba,

Thank you for your kind review! We enjoy receiving feedback from our wonderful guest. We are glad that our warm hospitality made you feel at ease. We hope to see you again at Ramada Hewitt soon!

Hurst, Texas
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 3 days. Great experience. The hotel was brand new and I believe we were the first person to be in room 211. Mr.Tran and his staff was extremely helpful and accomedating. Room were spacy and gave us a feeling of not being cramb. They had two chandelier that I absolutely adore! They must of have spent a fortune on it, but regardless it gave the hotel a grand look. Breakfast was good, they had yogurt which is a nice change from other places i've been too. Definitely a hotel of choice to stay again in the future if I'm back in the area.

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Dear diemthuydang09,

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We take pride in making our hotel into a beautiful comfortable place. I'm glad to hear that you like our free deluxe continental breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future!

Waco, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Me and my fiance stayed here for a night. I absolutly loved it. it was nice and quite. everything is new so you know you havent been sleeping in a bed after thousands of people already have. Everything is clean and the staff was really nice. it was honestly the first good nights sleep i have had in a very long time! I would definitly recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Dear texasgirl6910,

Thank you for your kind comments, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay in Ramada Hewitt. We are justifiably proud of the kindness, friendliness and hospitable nature of our team and I'm really pleased that you took the time to comment on it. I will share your comments with my staff.

Thank you once again and I hope I can welcome you back to the Ramada Hewitt soon.

Kind regards,

254 732 9823
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco
Candlewood Suites Waco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!