$120
$100
$102
$99
$102
All reviewsclean rooms and a great breakfastnight's restremodeled roomsrestful sleepsausage pattiesfirst floorplace to stayworking orderstayed for nightsthe air conditioningnice poolupon checkwalking distancedesk clerknice staymotelamarillo
Reviewed June 29, 2017

This is a terrible place to stay. The air conditioner didn't work in our room. The grounds are dangerous. I was injured in a fall. When the manager was informed, he did not seem concerned and was defensive. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWhereford, General Manager at Best Western Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Dear B J Powell,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide superior customer service. I am sorry we were not able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we did not provide you with the service you deserve, We would like to give you free night towards your next stay. When you ready to use your free night please contact me directly at 806-364-0540.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service.

If I can provide any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 806-364-0540.

Sam Patel
Best Western Red Carpet Inn

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Excellent staff. Walking distance to many venues. Great place. It was over 100 both days we were there and the air conditioning kept up in our room. Breakfast was an good assortment of food. I would stay again

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Stayed here before and a relaxing place to watch TV, rest up and sleep. Always stop here on way to or from Colorado and Wyoming. Resturants nearby that are good and a huge mega truck stop across the street.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Not many options in Hereford so next time I will just make the drive back and forth from Amarillo. Noisy neighbors, dirty pool, showers didn't work properly, funky sewer smell, breakfast room and amount of food didn't accommodate the number of guests. No thanks.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWhereford, General Manager at Best Western Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 806-364-0540.

Sam Patel
Best Western Red Carpet Inn

Reviewed May 4, 2017

This hotel is great, it was $100 LESS than the other hotel just down the street. The room was spotless clean with a nice bed and good pillows. Fast wireless internet and a new flat screen TV. Nice refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker are in the room as well.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo