“Nice stay”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hereford
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
“Nice stay”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed here two nights. Had breakfast on the morning of check out. Great Breakfast and loved the pancake machine! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall, a nice stay and definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Rocky B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hereford, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of out hotel, we glad that you like our service and breakfast . We strive to be consistant. We hope to see you next time.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Good overall stay. What you would expect from Holiday Inn Express. Clean and comfortable rooms. Good breakfast. Front desk service has slipped a bit. I checked in late on a Monday night. I am a gold priority club member and stay at a lot holiday in express hotels. Usually when I check in as a priority member you get bottle of water and a snack. Didn't get that this time. Seemed to be short staffed at the front desk at times. Overall though still a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Ankeny, Iowa
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a comfortable and standard HI Express. I have stayed here 2-3 times a year for several years -- if I recall correctly, it had just been opened a few months when I first stayed. The staff is always friendly and the rooms very comfortable. It is set back from the highway; I've not had issues with noise. The food seems to be a bit above standard, particularly when they serve biscuits and gravy. A few rooms have hot tubs. Having stayed here a number of times, I can say that service and price are consistently good.

Room Tip: Back rooms can be a bit quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rocky B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hereford, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
On_The_Road29360,

We appreciate that you continue to chose Holiday Inn Express in your travels to Hereford. Our staff strives to make you feel welcome and more at home. Hope to see you in here soon.

Rocky
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My stay was great, I would've given 4.5 stars but they happen to be serving free beer from 6-7pm so I rounded up to a 5. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean and they have a mini kitchen area with sink, coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Bathrooms clean and big with tall shower heads which is a plus for tall folks like myself. Comfortable beds, good breakfast, and close to restaurants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hzgmech,

I am glad that you enjoyed Happy Hour with us. Nothing better than a cold beer or glass of wine after a long day and it is our pleasure to provide you with one. We hope that you will consider staying with us if you're ever in Hereford again.

Rocky
Plainview
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am Vincent Garcia and I work for the USDA Food Inspector, our Beef plant was shut down back in Feb. 19,2013, since then 36 inspectors were send out to different plants in the Texas panhandle: Dumas, Amarillo, Friona and Hereford. Today while stanying in Hereford, Tx. We had 13 inches of snow . All industries were closed and hiways. Some of the resturants were closed and the manager in the Holiday Inn, obviously observed that, he needed to take care of us, So he ordered pizza for us and sandwishes and chips for supper to us, some contractors and people that were stranded cause of the snow. To me this was very, very generous and caring. I want to thank Holiday Inn and staff for this caring and appreciative matter.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DFW
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My family and I recently stayed here because my grandfather's funeral took place in Hereford. The staff truly went above and beyond to not only make our stay comfortable, but also as seamless as possible. My 90+ year old grandmother was staying with us and the staff helpfully suggested the disabled room that would best suit our needs. The night manager was beyond considerate in taking care of our somewhat unusual requests. Breakfast was excellent - full of choices, and the attendant personally came around the tables and offered freshly prepared omelets. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone needing overnight accommodations in Hereford.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor room for disabled guests is larger than the 1st floor option - especially nice if a gr...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2012

On several occasions I have stayed at this establishment on business trips. The facitliy is clean and well maintained. It's really the best place to stay in the area.....you forget you are in Hereford, TX!

The staff is the definition of hospitable. They go out of their way to make you comfortable. Not many places will change your room when you ask for more space with a welcoming attitude. Then there's the happy hour....who has ever had that at Holiday Inn?

Lastly, there's the over the top perks that you would never expect.......I happened to be enjoying a glass of Merlot during happy hour and the Mangement Team happened to have cooked dinner onsite. Much to my surprise I was able to enjoy a fabulous Indian Curry.....soooo much better than the nearby Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or McDs.

Bottom line is that this establishment goes above and beyond! Very pleasant, real people to make you feel at home away from home!

Room Tip: Rooms with desks are a bit roomier.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hereford? Share your experiences!