“Jalapeno Tree a (good) surprise in Henderson”
Review of Jalapeno Tree

Jalapeno Tree
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were driving through the area and Henderson was a crossroads on the map, just in time for lunch. A local directed us to Jalapeno Tree. Probably Texans are familiar with this chain, but we were not. I'm sometimes reluctant to eat at a Mexican restaurant on a long drive, because the food can be so heavy. We gave it a try. First thing I noticed was vegetables (!) on the menu cover. I wasn't limited to beans and rice for side dishes, no I had the choice of steamed or sauted veggies instead. I had shrimp tacos and grilled mixed vegetables. We both voted to send a good review of this restaurant with good food and great service. Why can't more restaurants offer veggies?

1  Thank hiker70