Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson-Traffic Star
HIExpress.com
Motel 6(Henderson)
Manor Inn(Kilgore)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean hotelvisit familytwo queen bedsyogurthot breakfastpropertyhiepillowscouchmicrowave
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I stay here from time to time and have always found the staff friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is fresh and offers variety. The pool and hot tub are well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2013
sanjay1000, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson-Traffic Star, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

We appreciate you taking time from your schedule to let us know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson. We are always happy to provide a consistantly clean, comfortable and courteous place for our guest to stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Henderson.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I booked the hotel over the phone and had exceptional customer service. When I called to let them know we wouldn't be in until late, I was reassured and then welcomed with a smile and a bottle of water when I arrived. The place was perfectly lit and the noise was to a minimum. We had the King room and it was gorgeous. Very Clean, huge bathroom, jacuzzi, microwave and fridge, everything we needed was there. The bed was so comfortable that my husband and I are now trying to buy one just like it.The price was very reasonable for the quality of the room. I met my biological sister and her son there for the first time. We swam in a clean and well maintained pool and pool area. The personnel were very aware of all that was going on the whole time. The breakfast was delicious every morning with a wide variety of food. The laundry facility was an added bonus to our trip. The staff, especially kitchen and housekeeping were very friendly and welcoming. It felt like home. We will be staying there for every visit to Texas:)
We stayed at a competitor on the way home in Mississippi and let me tell you...it didnt even compare.It was smaller, not updated and you had to pay for your breakfast the next day. I am a Holiday Inn Express fan!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the poolside are still quiet and sunny with great air conditioners
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking time from your schedule to let us know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson. We are always happy to provide a consistantly clean, comfortable and courteous place for our guest to stay. It's always a pleasure to hear our staff go above and beyond to make our guest stay a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Henderson.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Top notch operation! I was surprised by the accommodating and friendly staff. After walking up to the counter, the lady who greeted us said: "You look like you could use a snack!" and she produced a basket with various snacks and bottled water! Boy was she right! We were only there for a night, but the room was very clean and updated.

Room Tip: I had a special request for a room, and they immediately accommodated me! I don't know if they always do this, but ask.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
sanjay1000, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson-Traffic Star, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson and taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable place for our guest to stay and to provide exceptional customer service with all of our guest needs. We look forward to having you again when in this area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I traveled to Henderson, TX, to visit family who relocated to the area several years ago. I was nervous about going to East Texas for the first time in fifty years. I called this hotel to make my reservation, reassured by the considerate and kind hotel staff that this would be the perfect place for my family visit. Every staff member went out of their way to be sure that I would have the very best stay possible. This is a beautiful property, with a gracious entryway, granite countertops, lovely beds, very clean and well-maintained, but the staff make this hotel truly outstanding. They greeted me with bottled water and snacks, helped me with any special needs (even finding a lighted mirror to make applying my makeup easier--and putting water in my car's windshield wiper reservoir! They even helped me put an infant car seat in my rental car,) This is a truly non-smoking hotel, so there are no lingering odors of smoke anywhere to be found. My young grandchildren and their parents loved swimming in the pool, and sometimes joined me for breakfast--the ham and pancakes were a great favorite. My daughter and her husband felt comfortable and were always welcomed by the hotel staff when they stopped by to join me in the dining area for a cup of coffee. The location near Willow Lake, a sort of quiet lagoon, is lovely and restful, yet centrally located on a main highway near the center of Henderson. Thank you so much to the owner and staff for making my trip to Henderson much more enjoyable than I could have imagined.

Room Tip: My room overlooking the parking lot was quiet, with a nice view of the green belt and lake.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking time to let us know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Henderson. We are always happy to and strive to provide a consistantly clean, comfortable, and courteous place for our guest to stay. It is always a pleasure to hear our staff go above and beyond to make our guest stay a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Henderson.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this property this past weekend for memorial day. I have stayed at many different hotels throughout Henderson Texas because of family that resides there. I will never stay at another hotel because of my experience this past weekend! The hotel was beautiful and the bedroom was super clean and modern. I called the front desk to request more towels because my kids pretty much wasted all the clean towels. I had the front desk staff at my door within two minutes with a handful of fresh towels. Later that evening, while I was enjoying the pool with my wife and kids, one of the hotel staff brought my kids a plate of cookies and milk. It was personal touches like this that made me decided that this will be the only hotel I stay in when I'm in Henderson Texas.

Room Tip: The suite was huge and very comfy bed
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
sanjay1000, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson-Traffic Star, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013