“Stay revuew”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed July 12, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont1, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I just want to say that Baymont @ Henderson,TX. is good to Pilots. I couldn't fly out due to weather and the airport Manager said,"go to the Baymont and they'll take good care of you.".
And,that they did !! Gave me a discount and made fresh coffee for me and since I was planning on leaving at 06:00 the next morning they had breakfast ready early for me..You find another INN and Suites to do that email me....please !

lmstrope2@yahoo.com

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Baymont1, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay at Baymont Inn and Suites Henderson, Tx. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the staff took very good care of you. We like to make our guest feel at home and make their stay as comfortable as possible. We hope that the rest of your trip was just as enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont1, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 8, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was in Henderson, Texas recently to attend a Class Reunion I stayed at the BAYMONT INN & Suites I had stayed there before and just as my previous stay the staff was great very friendly
and very helpful. My room was very clean and comfortable for breakfast there was several choices the one I selected was very tasty. My check in and check out went fast and smooth. When I am in that area BAYMONT Inn & Suites will be my choice.
Yvonne B

Room Tip: Room on 2nd floor near the elevator drink machine and ice machine.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay here at Baymont Inn & Suites. I will let my staff know that you enjoyed your stay and had such wonderful things to say. We enjoyed having your class reunion group with us again this year and look forward to seeing you at the next reunion.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont1, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The room was clean, air conditioner worked good, bed was comfortable. The desk clerk was very helpful and recommended the steak dinner at the grill. She told us that we could be served in the breakfast room, so we decided to give it a try. It was a delicious steak dinner and service coudn't have been better.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont1, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for your review on your stay with us here at Baymont Inn & Suites in Henderson, Tx. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay. And was able to enjoy our award winning steak from Sundowners. We try to offer great customer service to each and every guest and it's nice to know that we are doing a great job. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson-Traffic Star
Comfort Suites - Kilgore
Motel 6
Motel 6
#3 of 5 in Henderson
Woodlawn Hills Motel
Woodlawn Hills Motel
#5 of 5 in Henderson

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson? Share your experiences!