“Great cheap entertainment for little ones”
Review of The Depot Museum

The Depot Museum
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Henderson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed June 9, 2016

I take my son (currently 13 months) to the depot play room often. It's only $1 to play or you can buy a yearly membership for $15. The playroom is inside and is a large area with a bunch of centers. They have legos, trains, dress up, puppets and a puppet stage, a play house, music centers, books, art centers, and kitchen centers. My son was happily entertained for 2 hours. I just followed after him putting toys away as he wandered around. We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Sarah H

Reviewed April 12, 2016

This museum is unique in many ways. It has a restored train depot as well as some rides for children. Additionally it has a great deal of history of the area as well as genealogical sections and a great deal of information on local Native Americans, both pre-contact and contemporarily, including the local Mount Tabor Indian community. The kids really enjoyed it and in fact we went twice during the summer.

1  Thank J. C. T