“Jims Cheese Burger is Best on the Planet!”
Review of Jim's Restaurant

Jim's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Helotes
Reviewed February 27, 2019

You have to have one of Jims Cheese Burgers while your in San Antonio! Jims has been around since 1947 and his Cheese Burger is why! It can not be beat! You can not put it down! Have the Onion Rings too! You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 6, 2019

Eat lunch here often - just so we can have the tortilla soup. I also bring my grandkids because they love the small pancakes.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

We haven’t been to Jim’s in years. I had a hamburger and onion rings. The onion rings were still good (like the old days) but the hamburger was over cooked. Maybe they have to do it that way now but a dry hamburger is just not real appetizing. My friend had breakfast and I think that is still good. Service was just ok but not bad. I wish they still made biscuits like they used to.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This Jim's location is really good. The food was very hot when brought to our table. The chicken fried chicken was fork tender and the crust was very light. Our server was very pleasant and helpful. Our tea glass was never empty, thank you! The pla e was busy, but the service was great. The restaurant was hard to get to because of the construction going on, but was well worth it. The rest room is very clean as is the restaurant. I would recommend this location over others in the area. You will not be disappointed in this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Jim's is good for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You really can't go wrong ordering anything here. It reminds me of an old school type of coffee shop (think Denny's 40 yrs ago) with decent portions and good value. Service is always friendly and fast.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Jim's Restaurant? Share your experiences!