“See Willie”

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“See Willie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Used to go dancing out there often, especially when Willie played. Pretty good food and lots of beer selections to choose from.

Hamilton TX
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“great music venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

floore's is a laid back fun place to watch some great music. good dance floor if one cares to partake or you can just sit back and enjoy the view. food is not that great so eat first.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lynn P
San Antonio, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“History...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

It is a really laid back, fun place to go. We go there every year to see Willy Nelson and always have a great time. The atmosphere is laid back and awesome.

Visited July 2012
Ukiah, California
“45 Years Ago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I used to frequent John T. Floore's Country Store in Helotes, Texas back in the late 1960's, while in the Army, stationed at Fort Sam Houston, in San Antonio, Texas. I loved the atmosphere, the music, the food, and the fact that (at least at that time) it was also a "Country General Store" with hardware, groceries, and hams, bacons, and sausages hanging from the ceiling. I haven't had the opportunity to return since I left there in 1970, but I still remember all my fun times there. I hope to return someday to show my wife where I used to have so much true, honest, good clean, FUN. I would hope that all who visit there, would have the same fond memories that I do. Warren Bilstein, Ukiah, CA NOTE: the visit selection does not allow me to state that I was there in the late 1960's.....so my date of visitation is erroneous.

Visited December 2011
Lancaster, NY
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Nice Outdoor Music Venue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to hear a concert on a Saturday night. Great outdoor venue. The food selections were very limited, expensive and not very good. Also, no one clearing and wiping tables. Would go again for the music but will eat first next time.

Visited November 2012