“Wonderful”

Hinee Gourmet Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Helotes
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We just visited establishment to wait for my husbands hair appointment next door. I'm so glad we stopped in. I wasn't feeling well and the barista helped me choose from the wide assortment of teas. I got the blood orange tea and it was delicious. My husband got the house coffee which he also enjoyed.

The owner even stopped by to see how we were doing. Overall a friendly little shop with friendly staff.

Definitely stop in if you're in the area.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 20, 2017

hey have the best cold brew coffee I have had outside Hawaii where cold brew is a way of life.
Not only is the coffee fantastic, the people are friendly, down to earth, and warm.
If that wasn't enough of a reason to stop here they make their Chia Tea in house and the prices are reasonable.

DO IT! You know you need a coffee kick!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Our best friends in San Antonio have been raving about Hinee's for months; so when we recently visited them for a couple of days, it was a given that we had to experience it for ourselves. Remember the old TV show about the bar in Boston called "Cheers" where "everyone knows your name"? This is "Cheers" except it has barristers, not bartenders.
The owners, Jeff and Mary Marsh, are the most gracious of hosts who welcome equally both old friends and newcomers to this warm little slice of coffee-shop- heaven. It's the ambiance that sets Hinee's apart from the plain-vanilla coffee franchises. But of course the coffee is delicious also. Not too easy to find, but absolutely worth the effort.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

My daughter picked up our lunch to go. Great panini sandwiches. I had coffee and my daughter had a smoothie. Great service. We will definitely return.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

I was really excited to visit Hinee Coffee after reading the reviews and was sadly disappointed. Generic location, blah decor, tight squeeze for viewing the menu and ordering. Staff was divided: one really great/kind, the others not versed in customer service. Took forever to get simple drinks and there were only a handful of others in the shop. When we did get our coffees they were barely warm, though flavor was good (giving the positive points). Maybe we visited on an "off day", not sure I'd go out of my way to give it a second chance.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Hinee Gourmet Coffee? Share your experiences!