“Good place to stay close to BCS.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hearne
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hearne
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Great place to stay if you can't (or don't want to spend more $$$) stay in the Bryan College Station for A&M events. Only drawback are the trains that go by all night long. Ask for backside of hotel, turn the a/c fan on and you should be good to go. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011
Kacy K, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hearne, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Guest,
We are most definitely happy to provide rooms for all the sports fans! We are located close to Bryan so we hope you keep us in mind on your next visit to an A&M game. Our hotel is currently in the process of making our rooms soundproof from the outside traffic. Thank you so much for choosing our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hearne, Texas.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hearne, TX. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The ONLY issue with the hotel was the train near by that was disturbing during the night and the air conditioner that cycled off and on. Breakfast was included with the room--and though not outstanding was adequate. This is a very small town and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. This is a small town, and we apologize for the train, it is an issue we have most certainly put at the top of our list to fix. Our staff is always excited to provide the best service with a smile. We also have new and improved methods to keep our food fresh and enjoyable. We hope to see you all again!

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Only 2.5 yrs old. Clean. It is right across the street from the train tracks that are active all night at different hours. If possible request a room on the pool/back side of hotel to decrease train and traffic noise. Was very surprised to find that they did not have TV station that carried the A&M game, which was quite the disappointment to us.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Wonderful comfy beds! Nice service,breakfast was delicious and of course the cinnamon rolls were scrumptious! The room was very clean and refreshing I also loved the fact that they have semi truck parking! :) the mexican restaurant next door is delicious! All in all an excellent place to stay I definetly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed January 27, 2011

We always look for new Holiday Inn Express properties when we are traveling on a budget, and this one did not disappoint. I arranged for a large group of friends to travel to see our school take on Texas A&M. We found most of the hotels overpriced for the value on College Station and decided to look further out for deals and we are glad we did. The staff was great in accomodating our large group and frequent changes of numbers of rooms we needed. They did not require us to stay 2 nights which was a big plus. The staff was great. The room was clean, comfortable, and large. Breakfast was right on for what was expected and our opinion of HI Express properties has only been strengthened by this stay.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Last week I stayed at an older Holiday Inn in Austin where I had wished it were newer, but I had the best night's sleep ever. I was impressed upon entering this Hearne Holiday Inn Express and my expectations were high. As a Priority Club member, I requested to be away from the Highway side and road noise in my online reservation. That was not granted! I am not sure if the hotel was full, but we did arrive late and were sent up to a room that I assumed was what I requested. We were so tired and just fell into bed. We were awakened every few hours with the loudest train whistle/horn blasting! Sure enough, in the morning we found that the hotel practically sits on the tracks.
I thought breakfast was much better than I was expecting! The famous cinnamon rolls were awesome, eggs, yogurt, bacon, bananas, cereal,bagels, watery orange juice, etc. Unfortunately, by the time my little boys came down to eat thirty minutes after me, they could only find bagels (at least that interested them). There were no cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon ect.--so get there EARLY!
We went swimming in the smallish, saltwater swimming pool (there is a hot tub, too). It was pretty nice, but small...could only swim a few strokes before turning around.
I would stay here again if I knew we could check-in early increasing our chances of having our requests for quiet room location met. I would get down to breakfast before nine in the morning and I would still swim in the small pool unless it was crowded. If you have it to yourself there is enough room to enjoy it! The staff seemed nice enough. The real selling point here is that the hotel is clean and new.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2009

Beautiful, new hotel on main road. We had a lot of space and enjoyed the visit. Pam, one of the front desk clerks, was very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was okay, but I have had better. Quiet hotel with very comfortable bedding. A little pricey for a hotel in Hearne, but would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hearne
Best Western Franklin Town Center Hotel & Suites
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
The LaSalle Boutique Hotel & 120 Kitchen
Franklin Inn & Suites
Franklin Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Franklin
Budgetel Inn and Suites Hearne

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hearne? Share your experiences!