“Helpful, valued, convenient!”

Dallas, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 29, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is one of the older properties owned by this chain. While there have been some upgrades over recent months/years, much more could be done. The TV, carpet and mattress are somewhat new, but that's about it. I felt relatively safe staying there and the employees at the desk were courteous. Overall, not the quality of some of the newer La Quinta properties but ok for a one or two night stay. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The back side of this property is not well lit at night. I would try to get a room closer to the of...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We used this hotel as a stopover on the way to South Padre. Check in was a breeze. The beds were comfortable, and there was a flat screen TV. It could use a little fixing up in a few places in the room we stayed in, but I was not expecting a Hyatt type of place. For the squeamish, I'll mention I did have to kill one small roach in the bathroom. Breakfast was marginal ... cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, and some fresh fruit. At $59 for my family, I could do it again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed August 12, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Coppell, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hotel was great about us traveling with our german shepherd. The hotel was clean and everything worked in the room. The employees were professional and helpful. The breakfast was included in the price of the room and was good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 1, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel while attending my 20 year reunion with my wife and 8 month old baby. It is a pure dump. The toilet would not flush all the way. The sink was pretty much clogged like the bathtub and you couldn't get that much water out of the shower. The knobs were messed up. The AC unit was extremely loud and wouldn't remove moisture so it felt like we slept in a wet bed in a room that had just been through a summer shower. Although curfew in the pool was at 9 pm they let people stay out their until after midnight which kept us up. I asked the clerk upon arrival to put my rewards # in there and she said she couldn't. I asked why and she said because I booked through Priceline. I called the Laquinta customer service office to complain and the lady from Harlingen did call me back and acted like she was angry at me because I called and complained about how horrible it was. I talked to her and she really could've cared less and their was nothing she could do about it.

You might think that I'm a complainer because of this review but I'm really not. It takes a lot for me to complain.

Yes the hotel is cheap but it is cheap because the do not maintain the property. Save your 40$ to 75$ and go somewhere else. I dont care if they are charging $10 it is a waste of money. This is the worst hotel with the worst service I have ever had the misfortune of staying at and experiencing in my entire life.

Go somewhere else it's horrible.

• Stayed: July 2012