“Visit The Rio Grande Valley”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Harlingen
SW illinois
“Visit The Rio Grande Valley”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was our first trip to "the Valley" as retired people with two small dogs. La Quinta is wonderful as they allow small dogs, generally free of charge. The hotel was centrally located to the Valley, and close to the necessary things of life, like Walmart, the Mall, and good food. We only stayed four days, but plan to return for a longer visit next year. What could be better, dogs, free breakfast, clean rooms, and plenty of sunshine in the winter.

Room Tip: Call early, check the rates often. They give AARP and military discounts. We reserved during the v...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I made reservations for this hotel based on price. As I women traveling alone, when I drove up to it in the dark from the left side, I was worried when I saw lots of big trucks parked and a dirty looking parking lot. Once inside I was greeted warmly by the woman working the desk. I was happy I was given a downstairs room. The room was clean with new looking linens. I was very comfortable for the 3 days I stayed there. I would highly recommend this bargain. I have stayed in many hotels and paid more and not received this value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I just needed a room to get a little shut-eye. And we did. The A/C was a little loud but then again I did get the bed that was right next to it. Despite it all it didnt really bother me..like I said..i got my rest and moved on tomy next destination without difficulty of a good nights rest. I would also like to mention that since i came in to my room pretty late i asked them for a little later check out time and they didnt even fuss about about it. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

San Antonio
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed there two nights, put card on beds to have linens changed, since our grandaughter had an accident on the bed, came back late that night after visiting families during holidays, and linens were not changed. Tub was dingy when we arrived. Customer service was not the greatest. No fridge or microwave in room.

Room Tip: If you want to grab something from continental brkfst. get a room close to office, most rooms are f...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Harlingen hotels

Springfield, Tennessee
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The room was great. Only con was the lack of water pressure in the shower. We missed having a microwave and a small frig also. Its centrally located so we were able to find everything we needed close by.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family