Harlingen Inn
Courtyard
Texas Inn(Harlingen)
$70
$58
Value Place Harlingen(Harlingen)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2009

The curries, naan, desserts - everything is delicious. This is one of my top indian picks in Texas, and hands down the best in the RGV. Amazing!

Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank csm_sibling
Reviewed March 26, 2009

They have an outstanding Indian Food Buffet there. I'm quite the curry afficionado, and considering I live up the street in Palm Valley, it's very convenient! The service is also impeccable:)

Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JoeLiberty
Reviewed January 11, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised to get a good room for the price. I was very satisfied with the service and enjoyed the over-sized room with a fridge. I loved the cute bar on the premises. On the whole--best value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Rolandorules
Reviewed May 27, 2008

We checked in to stay for a month while our house was being built. The room was gross. Extremely unclean and smelled horrible. The TV, Microwave and Air conditioner were broken and could not get them fixed for over 4 days and they are still broken. They offered to move us to another room that is the same and just as gross and unclean. There was no trash can, no toilet paper in the room. The area outside the room was dirty and trash everywhere. Lots of strange people outside at all hours. I do not feel safe. Very bad idea to stay here. There is a lot of noise at all hours of the night. This is by far the most disgusting place I have ever seen. We have asked for our money back so we can find a place that is clean and we can actually have AC and sleep at night.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank micahbgibbs
Reviewed July 31, 2007

This was the most GHETTO hotel I have ever stayed at!! Oh sure I thought it sounded great, low prices, family oriented hotel, boy did we get a wake up call!! First of all check in time was at 2:00, we didnt even get there until 3:45, and our room still wasnt ready. Then they put us in the wrong room we reserved a room with a microwave and refigerator, so we asked to be put in a room that we reserved and they try to charge us more, but we raised hell of course, and they moved us for no charge. then on top of that we just hoped to God that our car was still sittting in the parking lot in the morning, this is how ghetto it was. Then on top of that the room we were staying in's door had been kicked in before. So we slept with a table against the door just in CASE someone tried to break in, so it would give my husband enough time to get out his gun and me and the kids could hide. IT WAS RIDICULOUS!!!! Dont ever stay there it was trashy, very bad service, and the cable never worked, they were obviously too broke to have their cable on, but I honestly dont see how they get much business in the first place. The only reason we got suckered into it was because we went on hotels.com and it was 4th of july weekend, and that was the closest and cheapest we could get to Padre. DONT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL!!!!

Stayed: July 2007