“Ole' Teriffic Mexican Food”
Review of Los Asados

Los Asados
Ranked #21 of 172 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We are making a habit out of this place. Great food, a large variety on the menu, really speedy service, great prices. super friendly waitstaff. We'll keep going back. You can count on it!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Asadas was recommended to my friend and I as a very good restauant to try in Harlingen. Oh good, we thought. At last a restaurant with good food, but it was worse than most other restaurants we have tried. Almost wondered if we got into regular cooks day off and they had poor help to rely upon. We won't try this place again. Poor tasting guacamole, old lettuce, stale cheese.

2  Thank FoodacholicJune
Reviewed November 10, 2013

authentical mexican taste. Ask for "Fajitas" or "bistec ranchero". You also have very good tacos And special prices at lunch. You have to go there.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Went to have dinner and drinks for my bday. My husband picked up the tab for my sisters but my sister wanted to pay two of her drinks that totaled $16.00. We gave the waiter our credit card along with a fifty dollar bill and told him to get the fifty and pay for the two drinks and the rest on the credit card. Well he comes back and gives my sister only $4.00 of change and said we only have him a $20.00 bill. He argued the point and was "sure" we only gave him a 20. Called manager and he had the audacity to ask us "what are you all saying? You don't want to pay for your drinks?" Bottom line please make sure you have witnesses when paying cash. Their food is great but they really need to re-evaluate their employees and ethic work style.

3  Thank EmmaHdz
Reviewed July 29, 2013

good food, good service, good prices and good atmosphere. The place was full but there was a very very short wait but worth it!