“Wonderful food!!”

Los Asados
Ranked #27 of 172 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Since I don't drink, I cannot attest for the margaritas, I always order water with lemon. The water tastes like it's from another planet! Great food, try anything, you'll like it.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great fresh salsa, excellent quest and wonderful margaritas!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Good food. Reasonable prices. Good service. My husband loves going here.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

We have been going to Los Asados for many years. The service is very fast, the dishes we order are always very good and the waiters are attentive. It isn't fancy but it is a good place to eat.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

This place has amazing food!!! I would highly recommend it!!!