“Great Motel & Quality Front Desk People”

Super 8 Harlingen TX
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Harlingen
Phoenix
“Great Motel & Quality Front Desk People”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this motel on November 16, 2012. We were very satisfied with our room and really enjoyed their good breakfast. The front desk was SO helpful to us. Her name is Sandra and she went above and beyond to help us get a rental car. We would recommend this motel to others.

The Earlys

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Frank E
varshajhaveri, Manager at Super 8 Harlingen TX, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
We are glad to hear about your stay. Thank you for your comment and review. We would love to see you again in the future.

Varsha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Eustis, Florida
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Have stayed at this motel for the past 15 years. The staff and management are outstanding, the rooms are clean, everything in the rooms are kept in excellent repair, and the rates are reasonable. As a couple, this motel has always provided all of our needs during our annual visit to Harlingen, TX.

The management, V. J. and Marsha, always do a commendable job ensuring customer satisfaction.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

FORT WORTH
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went for business stay for a week and i cant complaint i stay in room 103 and it was super pretty, clean, smell good, Internet super fast help me a lot with my reports, employees super cool people,breakfast was good, location is awesome, just cross the street "walking distance" you have a shopping mall VALLE VISTA MALL with all the stores you need and next to the hotel is another very good super market HEB an Office depot and many other things As i said I CANT COMPLAINT.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Antioch, California
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently stayed at your Super 8 in Harlingen,Tx. My father and I for a vacation. Really he wanted to show me where he grew up in La Feria. He is 87 and it is not easy traveling with an 87 year old. However your staff made our stay at your Super 8 outstanding for him and me.
The room where clean and kepted clean promptly. Sandra help us find many locations easier she was very helpful and curtious(esp on the phone saying yes sir nobody calls me sir)
I would recommend Super 8 Harlingen Tx to anyone I knew who was going there.
To the owners of this establishment you should be very proud of you staff, they did an outstanding job taking care of my father and I.
We visited his H.S is old one was torn down, also visited the American Legion Hall in La Feria where his name plaque and his two other brothers name where put in a glass case in the WWII wall. So he hadn't been back since he graduated H.S. and was drafted to the war. He showed me where my Grandfathers and Grandmothers dry goods store was, and where they lived which was behind the store. Somehow we managed to put 846 miles on the rental car just in the RGV area so we were pretty tired coming back to Ca.
Once again Many thanks to the Staff at Super 8

Room Tip: Great staff Rooms kept very clean nice stuff for breakfast in morning and descent coffee.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family