“Miss This Restaurant!”

las vegas restaurant
Ranked #2 of 178 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (956) 423-6749 zipcode 78550 cannot write a review...............
Description: (956) 423-6749 zipcode 78550 cannot write a review...............
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I grew up in this restaurant and miss the hell out of it. You have the best fajita tacos and many other plates hands down. Back in the day a server named Carla worked their and took the best care of me and my family. Loved her. I live in San Antonio now, and I'm much older, and I've yet to find a restuarant that's comparible to yours. Whenever I meet people from Harlingen I always ask if they've been to the Las Vegas Cafe and if not they are missing out!

1  Thank Valdez09

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Like everyone in Texas I eat Mexican food when I can several times a week but at least several times a month. I have done so for 60 years all over the state of Texas. The Las Vegas in Harlingen is simply the best Mexican food restaurant in Texas, and for my money that means in the world. My personal favorite is the enchilada plate with one beef and two cheese accompanied by beans, rice and tostados. There may be some place that could tie the Las Vegas but there is not any place better. I live 450 miles from Harlingen and had business in South Texas last Wednesday the 16th of April and happily had lunch at the Las Vegas. It was perfect.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We visit this restaurant on a regular basis. My family will not
Come to Harlingen without eating here at least once or twice. They can't get this type of food in Houston nor San Antonio.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Medium fried tortillas were not really cooked and dripping with oil. The food was fresh but without any real spicyness or flavor.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Friends took us to this reataurant in Harlingen. had never heard of it. It was Friday and the flounder was on special for 4.99. No brainer Fish on Friday and that inexpensive--had to try it. It was a large piece of flounder with french fries and a salad and four pieces of toast!! The flounder was lightly breaded and absolutely delicious.