“The Most Delicious Pizza You can EAT!”
Review of The Pizzeria

The Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 180 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is not ur ordinary pizza joint... The people behind the counter are friendly and always greet you with a smile! Not to mention the food here is delicious, both pizza and pastas!!! Can't go wrong here :) Pizza Thursday for my family

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I live in town and frequent this establishment, whether by my self or with my son or family I am never disappointed!!!! Great service, great food and very affordable. The staff is always super friendly and very helpful. The food is very New York. About as far from a generic chain BS pizza joint as you can get, in the best way possible!! I have never had a bad fish there, and my son loves everything from there as well. Whether grabbing a slice at the restaurant or having a full on family meal delivered its always great in everyday. It's an absolute must if in Harlingen!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I don't really like pizza UNTIL NOW. This is a great little pizzeria that offers a wide array of every type of pizza you could imagine at a reasonable price. They have an assortment of per slice pizzas on display but will make fresh any type of pizza you want. Friendly fast service. Great pizza. Fantastic prices.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great pizza for the price! They even deliver where others won't!!! Delicious!
I am excited about the new store opening up in San Benito. I prefer eating here than the over rated Pizza Hut! No frozen crusts here. Fresh hand rolled and tossed crust!

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This has got to be the best pizza I have had the pleasure of tasting. I have been to several places including New Orleans and Orlando, but none compqre to this pizza place. It is so good that I drive 35 miles from my home town just to get to this pizza place. Definately worth trying if you have a craving for pizza anywhere in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas.