“Not Fully Cooked”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great pizza choices however, when I walked in to pick up my pizza even though it was close to closing time, a lot of the kids working their were hanging around. Only one gentleman was really attentive. The pizza was hott and smelled good, but when I got home i noticed that the dough was not completely cooked. It had no flavor. Needs more umpth

There are newer reviews for The Pizzeria

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I habe been here plenty of times and the food is fantastic. I will travel to harlingen because the pizza is that good. The service is excellent. Haven't had one bad experience and I dont think I will.

Omar F, Owner at The Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you very much! We always appreciate the compliments! At The Pizzeria we always want to improve in the way we serve you and we are always open to any type of comments or suggestions. Please done hesitate to tell us how we are doing at customerservice@thepizzeria.us!

Again, thanks a lot for being a loyal customer!

Omar Formacio

Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza I've ate all around the World, so far!!!!! Oh my gosh Awesome!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

The hand-tossed crust is good but thin, so have a knife & fork handy. My big issue is that I wanted different toppings on each half, but each half topping was counted as a full topping.

Omar F, Owner at The Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Mr Erik!

Thanks a lot for your comment, we are very sorry for the confusion! We actually just charge 65% of the whole topping price when it comes on splitting it in half. At The Pizzeria, we are always looking to improve on our service and we hate to see that people aren't satisfied with our product/service, and because of that we take every single comment (good or bad) very seriously. Again I want to say THANK YOU, we will try to change our policies to give you a better service.

Best Regards,

Omar Formacio

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Has to be the best pizza & Italian food in the valley. Great prices & always friendly staff!