“Go Here...NOW!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Harker Heights, Texas
“Go Here...NOW!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went on a random date with the hubby one morning he had off and this place did NOT disappoint! Thr owner was the one taking our order and helped us pick some yummy breakfast, and let me tell you...it's to die for! I'm diabetic and he even made my mint chocolate chip waffle with the sugar free waffle mix base so I could still indulge! I would never had known it was sugar free! They are perfect for every meal, and even dessert. We had the red velvet waffle (hubby said it was perfection,) the sugar free mint chocolate waffle, eggs bacon (me,) sausage (hubby), and hasbrowns, and 2 cans off pop. all for about $22.
prices are a bit higher than expected for the atmosphere, but the food makes up for it and the service is outstanding! The Harker Heights location DOES accept credit cards!!! Their Killeen location does not so it does cause a bit of confusion.

• Visited September 2013