“Wildflower Journey”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hallettsville
Reviewed April 11, 2010

I was traveling with my Mom (and her little dog) enjoying the Texas Wildflowers and visiting some family in San Antonio. On our loop back home we were looking to stop in Halletsville. The Best Western Executive Inn turned out to be the perfect place to stop. It had been a long day of driving and we were very ready for a rest. The lobby staff was very friendly and helpful with a quick check in. The rooms were very soothing to a weary traveler. The room was very clean, nicely decorated, had everything we needed. The bed was Very clean and comforatble. The breakfast area was very well stocked and had plenty of selections. I have never written a hotel review before but felt that this location needed to be acknowledged. Before leaving I am sitting down and writing this review on the supplied desk and computer linkup. We plan to return and enjoy their hospitality again!

• Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank WildflowerTX

Reviewed December 8, 2008

Overnight stay in Hallettsville. The lobby was nice and clean, the staff was friendly as well. The hotel was average, nothing really great about it. It was fairly clean and new. It's probably the best hotel in the town, though. I did not like that the soap, shampoo and lotion were all from dispensers on the wall and in the shower. Overall, ok place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Mktggirl
Reviewed April 16, 2008

I stayed at this hotel last week in April 2008 for business since I was passing thru Hwy 77 and came across the Best Western in Hallettsville. The staff were very friendly and the checking in and out was a breeze. Since I was tired, I needed to get some rest and so fast check in was great. The accomodation was fabulous. The bed was super comfortable. Very inviting and absolutely the best hotel experience I've had. Do check this hotel out as I sure would recommend to everyone. I'll be staying over at this one the next time I'm passing thru the area.

Stayed: April 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hallettsville
Hotel Texas
Best Western Plus Flatonia Inn
Chaparral Motel
Chaparral Motel
#3 of 3 in Hallettsville

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Executive Inn

Address: 207 US Highway 77 S, Hallettsville, TX 77964-5007
Location: United States > Texas > Hallettsville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hallettsville
Price Range: $90 - $139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Executive Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hallettsville