“Dinner at Vetoni's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dallas, Texas
“Dinner at Vetoni's”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I tried this restaurant for the first time on September 2, 2012. Overall it was average.

Our waitress was less than helpful. We constantly had to ask her to remove dished we had finished, and our water glasses were never refilled without asking. Other waitresses walked by without assisting.

The food was average for an Italian restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank impact111

Gun Barrel City Texas
“My italian eating daughter was up from katie so ---”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

No it was great, they all had something different and said it was good. mine was just plain as that is my favorite, Italian is like Bar-B- que dont eat often, and had been there a few weeks earlier with large group and had full meal :)

1 Thank bear1857_7
Gun Barrel City, Texas, United States
“Average Italian Food”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Ok Italian food, reasonable prices, wait staff was nice but unattentive. Have had better, will not go back unless we absolutely must have Italian food and don't want to drive to Dallas.

Visited August 2011
Texas
“Good choice for CCL”
Reviewed March 15, 2012 via mobile

We have driven by Vetoni's for a couple years now, and tried it based in TA. Let me preface this with we travel to Italy yearly, so even in Dallas, we are picky with Italian food. we have a house at CCL, so wanted to give it a go. We tried the Ziti based on TA recommendations. It was a good size portion, with tender chicken. It could use some more spices as it didn't have a balanced feel, but it tasted good otherwise. We liked that we could being our own wine. The salads were very fresh, but my husband said the Cesar salad was sorta drowning in dressing. The bread had a good taste, but sorta heavy by my standards. we will go back, but with minor improvements, the place could be great. The staff was friendly and quick to serve. The place was clean.

1 Thank texas_traveler750
Dallas, Texas
“Best in the lake area”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Around Cedar Creek Lake, Vetoni's is the closest thing to an upscale restaurant. But the place is comfortably casual, offers great food, and is very affordable. I have tried many of their offerings and found them all to be delicious. Their house dressing tastes a lot like cocktail sauce so I ask for the ranch dressing. Another good thing...they allow BYOB and provide wine glasses for $2.50. for the whole table.