“Best place ever”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
“Best place ever”
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Staff made sure we were on top floor so it would be less noise, I slept lille a baby then went to breakfast where they had e everything you could possibly want to eat for breakfast. Girl at front desk was so professional and sweet made our stay a wonderful experience. We've stayed all over in lots of hotels but this one was far the best. We will be looking forward to coming back

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Incredible staff who really went out of their way to accommodate! When I wasn't able to book my stay online because they were sold out, I directly telephoned the hotel and they made room changes for me right then and there to get me in! (Great sign)

After arriving, the staff continued to impress. I had injured by back, and not only was the front desk clerk willing to personally bring me extra pillows, but she also brought me in special lumbar pillows and helped set them up on the bed for me! (Can't get better than that!)

Our room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was great with a very tall and spacious shower, and the jacuzzi IN the bedroom was HUGE PLUS!!!

Was able to really take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool area and hot tub. (Big Smiles)

Will definitely make this my go-to hotel if I'm ever in Greenville, TX again!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Ramstein Air Base
Reviewed April 10, 2012

As far as hotel options in Greenville, this one is the number one pick. As far as Hampton Inns go, this location exceeded all my expectations.

The staff was very delightful and friendly. The breakfast was great - I ate too much! The room was big and clean. Definitely will stay here again when I'm in Greenville.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Clinton, Kentucky
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This Hampton was as good as any Hilton I've used. Outstanding room, and all the entities one would expect from Hilton.

• Stayed March 2012
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Staff was helpful, friendly, breakfast was great. Room was elegantly decorated with cherry wood crown mouldings and a very comfortable room. Room was immaculate in every way. Nice to have a mini refrigerator and microwave. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Andrews, Texas
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed here while visiting a sick relative in the hospital. As you might imagine, there were a lot of moving pieces and not a lot of advanced planning because we were all "camping out" at the hospital. The desk staff was so understanding about this and worked with us to save us money by booking our extended stay one night at a time to get the cheapest rate each night. We showed up on a busy weekend, thinking we would just stay two nights. They were able to book us a room for our first night, but not our second. So they put us on a "waiting list" - which was really just the woman at the front desk watching to see if any empty rooms came up. She even upgraded us to a nicer room because that was the first one to open up for two consecutive nights.
Beyond this superb customer service, these folks were so very kind to us during what was a very hard time in our lives. If you need a place to stay in Greenville, you won't regret picking this one!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2011

If you find yourself in Greenville, TX it's probably because you've just had a long drive on I-30 and didn't want to stay in Dallas/Fort Worth. That's why you want to stay at this Hampton. It's easy to get to, quiet, serves a great breakfast and puts you just a short drive from Dallas if you're going east to west and past the Dallas morning traffic if you're going west to east.

Like most big chains, the newer the property the better. Everything here was nice and fresh as of 9/11.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Best Western Plus Monica Royale Inn & Suites
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
#1 of 2 in Commerce
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!