“Friendly service & great food”
Review of Sally's Especially For You Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sally's Especially For You Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I don't think Sally has ever met a stranger! She's always friendly and makes small talk with her customers. I love her food, and I even use her catering on a monthly basis!

1  Thank Amy E

Reviewed July 22, 2011

While waiting for our food the boss lady was yelling and cussing back in the kitchen yelling at her employees and her HUSBAND!! Which made the food late so that equals to it being cold. Not to happy with the atmosphere!! Not only is the boss lady 2 faced she is in the complete wrong with all the stuff she said and did in the kitchen (as in throwing dishes around) Her grandsons look like they are high all the time on drugs would not be surprised if they had any on them while working in the kitchen. Not to happy with that either!! My children do not need to be around that.

The 1st time that I ever went there I was pleased with the place but my last visit did it for me I will not be returning and I will continue to tell people not to go!!

2  Thank bam0710
Reviewed July 22, 2011

And did I mention the deserts? Sally was a wonderfully unique restaurant with all the honest great home cooking that people like to talk about. Well, I found it at “Sally’s Especially For You”. And the deserts alone make it worth the trip. The staff and family working there have an understanding of pride in what they do. And the deserts are wonderful! Did I already mention that?
I’ve known about Sally’s for a while. What some people don’t know is she'll bring it all, including the deserts, and cater your next party or function.
Stop in and find out for yourself and let Sally know how much you enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

Sally's is a unique little cafe tucked away in the Uptown Forum open only during the week. The only bad thing I have ever eaten there is the "gourmet grilled cheese sandwich." However, someone must like them - - they are on the menu time after time. Sally's Sunshine Salad, Broccoli and Grape Salad, plus many other of her rotating entrees are great. Her desserts are unbelieveably good. The price of her "special of the day" lunch which includes dessert cannot be beat.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

Sally's is a must! She is an excellent cook, the atmosphere is wonderful and the desserts are to die for. No one does it better!