“Wow! Wasn't Expecting That!”

Marisco's Del Golfo Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 101 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed August 1, 2013

A friend of mine took me to lunch at this place. It's kind of in a sketchy neighborhood so I wasn't sure, but I was soon to be very impressed! We started with ceviche and oh my goodness! The spices and fresh onions, tomatoes and avocado served with home-made chips were delicious. It is a perfect sized appetizer for two people. I had the fried shrimp and it was so good, I took my family back the next weekend. They all got the fried catfish and thought it was really tasty and fresh. This is a great "hole-in-the-wall" place and the nicest guy running it. If you want seafood in Greenville, this is the place to go.

2  Thank Ellen S
There are newer reviews for Marisco's Del Golfo Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you like fresh seafood especially fish you absolutely cannot pass up this place when visiting Greenville. The place is not much on the eyes but do yourself a favor and try it. The spicy shrimp cocktail is to die for with fresh onions and cilantro that will keep you coming back for more. My favorite is the chipotle tilapia it comes with a salad, fries and rice. You must try the hush puppies. The staff is very friendly and provide good service. Pricing is very reasonable.

1  Thank Rlath82
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food was good and the service good, too.
For an "off the beaten path" restaurant it's worth the money.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Have been there once with my husband and we enjoyed our seafood very much. The service was great.

Reviewed October 22, 2010

We had driven by here many times and never stopped. Then a friend told us how good it was and she was right. We now go quite a bit...going to tonight also. They have crab legs, fried catch, shrimp, oysters and anything you want...they also serve the seafood mexican style. And they have cold beer!