“Best New York style pie you can find for 65 miles around.”
Review of Andy's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andy's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Big D
“Best New York style pie you can find for 65 miles around.”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I know of only two other restaurants that are this good and they are in downtown Plano and downtown Dallas. They are considerably more expensive. Andys get you a slice and a Pepsi for 2.50. Been going there for nearly 20 yrs, going back tonight! Its a family owned business and I've been friends with them all the while. Yes, its a mall joint and the decor isn't much. But you have a Wide Screen T.V. to watch and a nice slice of pie. Only thing missing is a beer, but on your lunch hour, I wouldn't advise drinking.

“Good enough New York style pizza but it's...”
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Good enough New York style pizza but it's a mall outlet for goodness sake. Was most disappointed when we followed trip advisor's recommendation looking for a good place to sit and enjoy a meal.

mommy2carston
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed December 23, 2009

I have been going there since I was little and Andy would always cut my pizza up when I was little and now the new person running it will do the same for my kids. The pizza is amazing and big. The sauce is what makes it along with the crunchy crust when they heat it back up in the oven. All I can say is YUM!

Just wish they would deliver so I don't have to pack my whole family up and travel to the mall just to eat the wonderful pizza.

“Best Pizza Ever!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Best Pizza Ever!!

1 Thank JoshSDallas
Wills Point, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Andy's Pizza is boss!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2009

I live about 30 miles from Greenville and have a Domino's that will deliver right to my door step and I STILL drive the 30 miles (passing Domino's and a number of other places) just to get the amazing pizza that Andy's Pizza has to offer. Not only is the food delicious and always hot but the service that I get when I go there really makes me feel like my business is valuable! It's worth every bit of time and money, though it doesn't require a lot of either! Goes great with Corn Dog 7 homemade lemonade!

1 Thank jwinters721