“Weekly stop”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stop in here at least once a week and it is always to my liking. From Dave the General Manager to Jeanie and the other servers, they make you feel special. Whether by myself or groups of 12, they go out of their way to fill my needs.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The food was good as usual. Our waitress was excellent - ask for Savannah. We were new to the area and had lots of questions. The staff gave us lots of good advice and answers. Thanks guys! We’ll be back next time we come through.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good variety of food items as with all Chili's restaurants. The waiters and hosts are friendly and do a good job especially Victoria, Stephanie and Faith.

The only down side is the phone has an option for call ahead seating but rarely does anyone answer it when you call ahead.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food is good, typical of Chili's nationwide. Service was good and quick ( Even during their busy lunch period). Only complaint is that it was freezing in the restaurant and I don't get cold easily.

1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I enjoyed the sirloin steak, which was tender and flavorful ($9.99) and my husband had the shrimp, beef, chicken fajitas platter, served with onions, green peppers, beans, and rice $15.99). Both were good and the service was very good. I have a dairy allergy and the kitchen prepared my broccoli and steak with no butter and substituted rice for the mashed potatoes.

1  Thank Ann R