“Great calzones”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #48 of 106 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Good casual dining, with limited alcohol, great pizza and wings. Great choice of pizza styles and builds. My favorite is the calzone.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

My husband and I love to eat the pizza buffet at noon-2pm or take out pizza after calling an order into the place. The food was wonderful and I can't think of a better pizza or a place in which to eat pizza. Everyone is very friendly and the pizza is wonderful!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

I have always ordered the lunch buffet. It comes with a salad that is well prepared, fresh and crisp. The buffet is small, but they are very fast at keeping it full. Certain days they have fried chicken drummettes which are a treat. Always crowded during lunch, but never waited more than a few minutes. Very good Pizza!
Warning, I have been to other Pizza Hut lunch buffets and they all were terrible! Thius one is definitely a keeper.

Reviewed October 14, 2014 via mobile

The only times I've ever been here are late at night when me and my friends are almost the only customers there. The service is always very friendly and prompt in service and the pizza is typical Pizza Hut taste, but super fresh and good. I'll be back here again when in the area!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

They have a pizza buffet and salad bar. Restaurant is not too loud, has a bar with beer on tap, and is very reliable for delivery. Usually my first choice for delivery. Last I checked they still had the $10 large pizza "any pizza" deal. I like to bring my family and children here. The booths are comfortable enough and everybody likes PH pizza.