“Great for takeout or dine-in, awesome lunch”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #48 of 105 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed March 20, 2014

They have a pizza buffet and salad bar. Restaurant is not too loud, has a bar with beer on tap, and is very reliable for delivery. Usually my first choice for delivery. Last I checked they still had the $10 large pizza "any pizza" deal. I like to bring my family and children here. The booths are comfortable enough and everybody likes PH pizza.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We ate at this Pizza Hut for lunch today. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I love the atmosphere. The pizza was fresh hot and delicious as well as the wings!! Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Easy and quick lunch. The service was very good and even filled my drink in a to-go cup at the end of my lunch