“Great in every way.”
Review of Tuscan Slice - CLOSED

Tuscan Slice
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 7, 2013

What a nice restaurant. The atmosphere was excellent and our meals were fantastic. The staff was very nice, professional and helpful to us out-of-towners. The next time we're in town we'll be paying Tuscan Slice another visit.

There are newer reviews for Tuscan Slice

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Well it was not what expected. Limited menu unless you really like chicken. I ended up get a Caesar salad it was not bad. It could be a very good restaurant if they expanded the menu to add beef. Staff is friendly and service was great. Very clean and well designed very inciting.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect, but was very happy with the place. Good food, great service and a fair price. Will be here on future visits.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Warm decor, almost over-attentive but very courteous service, and really good food. If I'm ever unlucky enough to have to return to Greenville, I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

After a grueling day on the highway, my wife and I stopped in Greenville on our way to Dallas. Saw this place from our hotel and decided to give it a try. It was late on a Sunday night, so there were not many people in there. The décor was pleasant, service was very good and the food was very tasty. I had the mussels appetizer and shared the lobster ravioli with my wife. The mussels were in a great sauce with white beans and tomatoes. The lobster ravioli was simply delicious. Price was reasonable. All in all, a nice meal for two tired travelers.