“Best chicken taco salad ever!”

TaMolly's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: Tel. (903) 454-6193Zip code: 75401
Description: Tel. (903) 454-6193Zip code: 75401
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm not joking, this place has the best chicken taco salad ever. Chicken was tender and flavorful; queso in the salad was delicious. Another family member had the tacos al carbon; he orders this every time. Friendly servers who took lots of care with our order.

1  Thank elmiragegranny

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have been eating here for about five years now.They know my family by name.Foods great ,never waite to long get right in.Eat here at least once a week if not more.

1  Thank sheclay
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Had chicken fajitas and my buddy had the steak fajitas. Food was excellent. Very clean. Family restaurant.

1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Really wanted a margarita. Total letdown. No alcohol at all. We were shown to a table in the atrium and it is a bit loud in there, especially when there are small children present. Waiter took order for an app of guacamole and was back with it in 3 minutes. Chips were not delivered for at least another 10. I know it is the responsibility of the "chip girl", but come on, if you see I have no chips, don't bring out something I can't eat without them. Grab a basket. So I was very nicely surprised when dinner was delicious. Did not look good, reminded me of middle school tacos, but tasted wonderful. Will definitely go back, just have to ask to sit on the side.

1  Thank Dragonlady77
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This was an affordable Mexican restaurant that the entire family will enjoy. It is a place that you could take friends or have a casual business meeting. Servers do not pester you, but are there when you need something. The food was very good and the decor was relaxing. The patio was not open when we were there, but I would like to try sitting out there and enjoy the music, in the near future.