“Huge Beautiful bathroom”

Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Bathroom was modern well equiped & had lots of shelves to put our 'stuff'. Staff were all friendly & easy to deal with. We'd definitely return. Only problem is finding the private street AFTER dark off the interstate. which seems to be typical of all hotels. WE put up a $100 deposit for our 2 yorkies in a crate & they were nice about checking the room out the following morning to assure us that the deposit would not be charged against us.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce & Public Relations at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and our outstanding front desk staff. We'll be sure to share your comments with them, and we hope that you and your yorkies come to see us again very soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2010

After 13 hours driving we were just looking for a place to crash. Honestly, I would usually pass by a Holiday Inn Express, but I was with my parents and they had stayed at one recently and enjoyed it. I was surprised that as last minute walk-ins they gave us a two room 'suite' for just over $100. The room was clean and spacious with two flat screen TVs, two queen beds and a pull out couch that was actually half way comfortable. The morning provided a hot breakfast of sausage, eggs and biscuits with gravy that got us back on the road to our destination with a smile. I will def. check out Holiday Inn Express again when I need a place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2010

We were very pleased to learn of your satisfaction with your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure that our guests feel right at home at our hotel and we are very glad that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. Thank you for allowing us to be your host and for the wonderful comments you made about us on Trip Advisor. We hope that you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

I'm originally from Greenville and stay in hotels when I go back to visit. This is the cleanest, most professional and friendliest place to stay in town. Their breakfast was good and the 2 different folks taking care of the food were very attentive. I accidentally left an iPod speaker setup and when I inquired with David at the desk he was very helpful in getting it shipped to me. I will stay there next time I visit.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce & Public Relations at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2010

Thank you for your comments! We're so glad that you had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Greenville. If there's anything that we can do for you during your next visit, please let us know!

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Large rooms, comfortable beds, nice showers and water pressure. Brian at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Good breakfast - beautiful pool area.
Could not ask for more in a hotel - I will certainly stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, E-Commerce Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2010

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay with us more enjoyable, please let us know!

Reviewed October 11, 2009

2 night stay over Labor Day weekend. Stayed with 2 children, went to pool with my 2 children and 2 year old nephew. Room was VERY nice & very clean.The evening staff was not very friendly, but everyone else was wonderful. I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again! Breakfast buffet is pretty nice compared to other hotels with free breakfast. Very quiet (well, except for my kids :)

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2008

We stayed in the Holiday Inn Express in Greenville, TX while visiting family. We paid a extra few dollars per night and stayed in one of their suites. It was worth it. These rooms have separate bedroom and living rooms, microwave, refrigerator, 2 flat panel TV's, etc. The hotel has an excellent hot breakfast buffet w/eggs, bacon, sausage, cereals, danish, rolls, juices, coffee, etc. We were pleasantly surprised in the quality of this property.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 14, 2007

Spent one night here on business. This is a very nice HI Express. Front desk staff was very efficient and friendly at check in and even brought toiletries I had forgotten to my room in the middle of the night! Room was spacious and clean with fridge and microwave.

Breakfast was good - typical HI Express, with plenty of seating.

I recommend this hotel in Greenville.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)