“Clean hotel”

Comfort Suites Greenville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
“Clean hotel”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The place was great. The staff was attentive and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was good. The only complaint was the pool. It was clean but the temperature was cold. The water feature was loud. The hot tub was just right. I would stay again.

Stayed August 2014
rrando, Manager at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
We appreciate your warm review of our hotel. Ensuring our guests receive outstanding service and have all the comforts of home is very important to our staff. Next time your in town let us know and we will turn off the fountains for a quieter swimming experience.

Roy Randolph
Guest Services Manager
903-259-6343

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Greenville, Texas
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a very nice room and have no complaints about the price. However when we woke up and went down to breakfast it was another story. It was 9:40 and breakfast closed at 10. We were not expecting the freshest breakfast since it was later but there were no forks or syrup. I could not find the attendant so I stood by the kitchen and waited. When she came out I asked her for forks. She didn't say a thing to me and handed me the forks. Right after that she went and turned off the juice machine and poured out the milk. It was clear that she wanted us to leave. There were other people in there also trying to eat and she just continued to clean up and it wasn't even 10. My husband and I were clearly watching tv and she came and just turned it off around 9:55. We didn't want to deal with her anymore so we didn't get our syrup or get to eat our waffles. We had a great night but a bad experience with breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank megndav14
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. In the future we will try harder to make your breakfast experience as wonderful as the rest of your stay. We look forward for the opportunity to provide you with a better experience on your next trip.

Roy Randolph
Guest Services Manager
903-259-6343
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Granted the hotel is only 4 years old but it looked and felt brand new. Rooms were large and had a hide-a-bed. One of the finer "chain" hotels that I have stayed at. Nice breakfast! Was there mainly for sleep as was on a road trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. Our team at the Comfort Suites strives to keep our property beautiful and modern looking while demonstrating our Gold Award winning service to each of our valued guests. On behalf of our team, I would like to wish you well on your travels and we look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Business brings me through Greenville a few times a year and this time I stopped at this hotel because they had good rates and continental breakfast. Check in was smooth and the girl who checked me in was very professional and informative, can't remember her name. My room was very large and the desk was great! Slept well on the bed and woke up refreshed. Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff was helpful, and the amenities made my stay comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel for business travelers or anyone passing through. Great value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
On behalf of our team here at the Comfort Suites, I want to say thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our team is constantly working to improve our guests' experience at our hotel through excellent customer service and quality of accommodations. We look forward to the your next visit to Greenville and the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Searcy
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Headed to Dallas and stayed here for one night. Checked in at ten pm and they were still serving free beverages at front desk for customers. Check in went quickly and they were very professional. Parking lot, lobby and halls all felt safe. It was very quiet in our room, no outside or neighbor noise. Our room was huge and the beds and pillows were very comfy - great linens. AC worked great. Large tv. Great desk area and seating area. Plenty of electrical outlets in walls and on lamps in handy locations. Our room still had a new smell. Served a full breakfast. Wide range of food at snack bar, like hot pockets and ice cream. Great value and we will return!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate your warm review of our hotel. Ensuring our guests receive outstanding service and have all the comforts of home is very important to our staff. We very much look forward to our next opportunity to provide you with excellent accommodations at a great value.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I travel to Greenville occasionally to visit family and somehow I have missed this hotel but I am so glad I found it for my most recent trip. From check in to check out the hotel exceeded my expectations, and at a great price! The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and my room was huge. They also offer a complimentary breakfast which is a big bonus for me. I will definitely book this hotel for my future visits.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We are so pleased that you found our hotel and decided to give us a try. Our staff is constantly striving to ensure that our hotel offers excellence service as well as beautiful and comfortable accommodations at the best possible value. We want to thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

First off, I just want to mention that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel is really modern and very clean. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that you experience is worth it. My wife also loves the fact that she can go work out at a full gym in the morning. The breakfast is excellent for it being free. If your in the area, you will not regret staying here!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel! At the Comfort Suites, we strive to exceed our guests' expectations in every way and to treat each and every one like family. We appreciate your review of our hotel and look forward to providing you and your family with another amazing experience!

Comfort Suites, Greenville
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Monica Royale Inn & Suites
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
#1 of 2 in Commerce
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area

Been to Comfort Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!