“Nice, accommodating staff”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice, accommodating staff”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a quite new and well-set-up Comfort Suites.

I checked in, road weary, on Super Bowl Sunday. My requested room type was next door to a loudish Super Bowl party. Of course it's a guest's right to watch and enjoy the Super Bowl in the room he or she has rented, with no complaints from me.

I did, however, ask the nice lady at the desk if by any chance there was a room that was NOT next to people watching the Super Bowl, and she cheerfully assigned me a new room. As it was at a somewhat cheaper rate than the room I originally booked, she even gave me a rate cut.

Pretty darn nice, I thought.

Room Tip: Sound travels through the doors of connecting rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank carrickp
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review, we appreciate your feedback! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found our team helpful and accommodating. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Wishes,

Kristen Klawinski
Director of Sales
Comfort Suites, Greenville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Celeste
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Recently attended a conference at Comfort Suites in Greenville. Huge rooms. The staff were awesome. Cannot say enough good things about this facility. Enjoyed the hot breakfast with good selection. Love my gravy and biscuits. Hot coffee always available or employees offered to make some if it wasn't hot. Recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank pjlanier1946
Thank you so much for your warm review of our hotel. We do our best here at the Comfort Suites to provide our guests with everything they will need to make their stay a pleasant experience and we are so glad you felt we provided you with such an experience. We are looking forward to your next visit to Greenville and our next opportunity to provide you with an amazing experience at a great value!

Best Wishes,

Kristen Klawinski
Director of Sales
Comfort Suites, Greenville
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently travel. This hotel bent over backwards for our meeting. Personnel was kind and curious, rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was awesome! One of the nicest I have attended. I would recommend this hotel for meetings or travelers.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a great meeting at a fabulous location. All the comforts of home and great service. The hotel and staff was nice comfortable plus bent over backwards to make this meeting a success! Definitely a place to think about holding a meeting in the future. Great prices and the rooms are excellent! Thank you Comfort Suites for a great stay!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Portland
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed at this Comfort Suites for 9 nights, as my mother-in-law recommended it for a family reunion. The staff was wonderful, first by giving us a nice quiet room on the top floor. The little fridge was too cold and tried to freeze my insulin, the staff quickly came, adjusted the controls, then followed up by asking if everything was alright. The pool area is wonderful and huge breakfast buffet is great. Staff always greeted us with a sincere greetings. Definately will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Rebbecca S, Manager at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
Dear Rudy,

Rebbecca Starkey
Guest Service Manager
Comfort Suites, Greeenville
903-259-6343
Commerce, Texas
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I am late with this review! We stayed here November 16-17 for my daughter's 13th birthday party and it was excellent. We booked 2 adjoining suites and it comfortably slept 2 adults and 7 girls. Jennifer and the rest of the staff were gracious enough to put up with 7 teenaged girls! The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was awesome! The indoor pool and hot tub were the perfect temperature and we had plenty of room to set up a "spa" for the girls. The hotel also provided a DVD player for our use. We had no problem getting all of the extra towels we needed for the pool area and the bathroom. My daughter will always remember her awesome 13th birthday party thanks to The staff and wonderful accommodations at The Comfort Suites Greenville!

• Stayed November 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was very satisfied with the entire staff,and the hotel room. I felt very welcome from the time I entered the hotel, the entire time I was there, and I was very impressed with the customer service in all areas of the entire hotel.People skills were excellent, very nice place to stay a night, or in my case, several night. The breakfast was very nice also, everyday, always clean, and well maintained, never ran out of food or beverages. I would highly recommend if you need a place to stay in Greenville Tx. that you stay there. I most certainly will stay there whenever I'm in town or close to Greenville, This is coming from a person who travels for a living.

Room Tip: I stay on the top floor, it was very quite.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Best Western Plus Monica Royale Inn & Suites
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
#1 of 2 in Commerce
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area

Been to Comfort Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!