“Hard to choose which dish was best”

Tony's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: n/a
OLYMPIA
“Hard to choose which dish was best”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My cousin brought us here for dinner and I was surprised at the variety of the menu. There was every type of Italian dish that I could think of and it made it hard to choose. My chicken marsala was exceptional. My wife had a shrimp fettucini in cream sauce and my cousin had eggplant parmeason. We all shared a taste and liked them all. Now it woud be even harder to choose becaue eggplant dishes will be on my list of possibile top choices. The wait staff was attentive and I assume it was the owner who checked twice to see if our meals were satisfactory. The homemade bread knots were super and give this place a special thumbs up. The restaurant may not be fancy, but if you want an extensive variety of great Italian dishes, this is the place to come.

Visited March 2014

Greenville, TX
“Overpriced for the food quality”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The rolls are great but the food is so-so and the prices high for what you get and I think the salad was extra.

1 Thank BassetMa
east texas
“never been .. just get leftovers”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

my wife and freinds go there all the time ,, i get the leftovrs and always good .. maybe one day i will get invited

1 Thank jl-jj
Caddo Mills, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I think this is my favorite Italian restaurant. I've been several times and will always go back. Ironically, the cook isn't Italian...but how many Italian cooks are at Olive Garden?

Visited November 2012
Valrico, Florida
“Italian? Fuuuugetaboutit!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Italian restaurant that's owned and operated by someone that isn't Italian and the nerve to call it "Tonys"....more like "Phonys". Baked ziti was horrendous! All the food is frozen and reheated. The sauces have a old/stale flavor. Seriously, how do I contact Chef Ramsey?

1 Thank JoeySantiago