“Great Pizza-even the gluten free”

Fireside Pies - Grapevine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fireside Pies - Grapevine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed eating here. This was the second time. First time, sat inside. Really loud, so we had a hard time talking, but food was very good & had good service.
This time, we sat on the patio. Large patio & well shaded. We went around 8pm, so it wasn't too hot. Pizza again very good. I got the gluten free crust both times. I've had gluten free other places & it was not good. Happy to say this place gets it right, so I can avoid the wheat without having to sacrifice taste. Excellent service.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place for wine and pizza! My husband and I always get the Four Cheese Salad to split (yum!) along with a pizza! They also have great wine pairings if you ask for it.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The molten meatball appetizer was delicious with buttered toast for dipping into the tangy sauce. The prosciutto and arugula pizza was good but I would try something else on a return visit. Any self respecting dessert lover shall NOT miss the market crisp dessert. It's called market crisp because it changes with seasonal local fruit. I had peach with oatmeal cookie crumbles and salted caramel butter pecan ice cream. I will dream of that dessert for a long time.

1  Thank Trip4AWeekend
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stopped here for a pizza while visiting the area. We had the prosuitto and parm, with arugula on it, It was very tasty and had a great crust from the wood fired oven.We had 2 of their signature cocktails, hubby liked his, mine was one with grapefruit juice (can't remember what they called it) but it tasted like they forgot to put the alcohol in it. Oh well. Service was good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The service at Fireside Pies was excellent once you got past the hostesses and host, who all seemed more interested in talking with each other than helping customers. The pizza was very good, and as has been stated, it's a little pricey. My favorite item at this place wasn't the pizza but rather the Harvest Salad. It was yummy. This place is worth the trip.