“GREAT pizza! Fun place.”

Fireside Pies - Grapevine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fireside Pies - Grapevine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Some places just have an atmosphere that works. Fireside Pies is one of those.

A major factor for me is the bartenders (I like beer). These guys are funny, friendly, and talented (and my wife said one of them was cute). Then again we are 55 years old so just about anybody under 30 is cute!

Anyway, the pizza is the best I have had since my last trip to Chicago. And if you are a pizza lover, you know what I mean. Just SO packed with flavor and tasty cheeses and piping hot.

The beer was ice cold and the salad was awesome. We have been back maybe three times recently and have never been disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Fireside Pies - Grapevine

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We called ahead 20 minutes prior to arriving to get on the waiting list. We showed up right before the time we said we'd be there. We were given a buzzer and left waiting for well over a half hour and was only checked in with once for an update on what was taking so long. When we were seated, they fit us in to a tiny table with no apology. It was an hour from our call before we could be seated.

The food is great and the server is top notch but the hostess stand totally ruined an evening out for us. It's hard enough to make it out to this place as they are only open for dinner, so we have to make a special effort to drive two towns away and get shabby treatment from a hoity toity place. When we were seated we noticed people that just walked in off the street that were already sitting down. The waitress was very apologetic and helpful throughout the expensive meal, but food this pricey should come with a little better treatment when we walk in the door.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Stick with the pies, they burned my lasagna and my colleagues. People like the salads a lot. Nice drinks for happy hour, get the sangria. Loved the barrata.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

A group of 10 of us were looking for a place to eat in Grapevine to celebrate a pre-Valentine dinner. No one ever eat at here before but we all thought it would be a good place to try. We were very pleased. First of all, the Bartender fixed me up a real good Old Fashion drink that was very tasty and unique. Next we sat down at the table and our waiter was very delightful (Michael) and he put up with all of us. The food came out and we all shared dishes with our spouses. The cheese salad was delicious as well as the pizza with sausage, forgot the name of it. On top of this, the price was very reasonable. We will definitely be back to visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Great atmosphere, nice bar, creative pizzas and salads. Nice grown-up pizza place ( although kids are welcome!)