“What service!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #84 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Yes, yes this I'm reviewing at Chick-Fil-A... but this particular restaurant goes above and beyond. The service is better then most sit-down/waiter restaurants. The manager is always around, smiling and welcoming you. The crew running the front end is always up beat, friendly and happy to see you. That's hard to find in a fast food restaurant anymore.

The place is spotless, the food is always served in a timely manner and after you eat, someone will most likely ask you how it tasted.... and will ask you to come back again real soon. I enjoy the atmosphere here and you can't go wrong with their classic chicken sandwich.....

Reviewed March 9, 2010

I like Chick-Fil-A fine but when looking through restaurants in Grapevine, I saw this ranked as #7 of 71 in Grapevine and I had to write a review because I like their chicken sandwich and their waffle fries as much as the next guy, but of all the good restaurants on Main St in Grapevine or at the Gaylord Texan to have Chick-Fil-A at the top of the list is just wrong. I have been to this Chick-Fil-A many times and their quality controls are good and it feels just like the other 1000's of Chick-Fil-A's around. It is good for fast food but is still fast food.

I do also recommend their chicken caesar wrap. It is hard for me to order it with the chicken sandwich calling my name but it really is pretty good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 7, 2010

Love Chick Fil A

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 19, 2009

My kids would rather eat here then almost anywhere they love it so much. I don't know what they have on their chicken but it is out of this world fabulous.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Southlake, Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2009

The only fast food worth eating!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook