“Best sonic ever!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #76 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed July 9, 2012

All the staff is lovely. The manager is so nice. My car broke down at the Sonic and he came over with his tools and did everything could for me. He told if I wanted to go anywhere he or some of this staff would be happy to help with that. Great managment!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I brought my son here the other day and was surprised at how fast they brought out our food! They have a drive in type set up and you can order and pay right at the parking spot where you are waiting - they take ATM cards and credit cards right there where you order. The food was out in minutes. My kids loved it. I liked that it came fast and I was able to get back home quickly.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Slush! mmmmmm
This Sonic has a good parking arrangement and the servers/carhops are always super nice. I tend to prefer this particular Sonic over other Sonics.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Not too warm though. The hamburgers were great, but service was slow.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I love the sonic coney and the one I got here was the best I have had in four states you think they are the same everywhere .... thats not true .... its all about the chili ...