Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine
$108
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Comfort Inn(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$132
$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$199
Gaylord Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$93
ComfortSuites
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$100
$89
$107
$90
Courtyard
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

5,911 results
All reviewswater parkmagic questpizzabunk bedswave poolropes coursemagiquest gameindoor waterparkdance partyall ageslife guardsfamily suitegreat family funolder kidsentire familyfamily vacationspring break
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is THE PERFECT getaway for a family with kids of ALL ages!! The staff are the friendliest people I've yet to encounter at any hotel! There is a lot to do here without needing to leave the resort, and most things are pretty affordable.

Be sure to purchase a PAW PASS! It saved me about $50
It includes a:
Memorable Bckpack, T-Shirt, OR pillowcase
Build-a-bear stuffed animal with one outfit
1 scoop of ice cream
1 glitter tattoo
1 Memorable picture in a frame
Magic wand & game activaton (SUPER FUN)
20 tokens to the arcade!!!

Best deal for your little ones and your wallet!!
The waterpark is fun for the whole family, and the rooms themselves are very spacious!!
Loved my vacation! and my child did too!! :D

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Go4Denise
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The waterpark was awesome. We enjoyed all of the indoor and outdoor pools and slides. Our 6-yr old son was too timid to try most of the waterslides (even though there were several he was tall enough to ride), but there was still plenty to keep him busy. And we were impressed with the number of lifeguards on duty at every water feature.

What I didn't expect was how nice the hotel was. Our room was large and immaculate. All hotel staff throughout our stay were extremely friendly and helpful. The entire resort seemed to be very organized and well run.

We also felt we got good value for our money. We only stayed one night and were hesitant to pay peak season rates. But since you can check into the waterpark at 1:00 the day of arrival and continue to access the waterpark until night of the day you checkout (we just put our suitcases in our car while we swam), one night was plenty of swimming. We enjoyed the free storytime at night. The restaurants within the resort are reasonably priced, and since you can take a small cooler (rent a locker for $10/day) into the water area, you don't even have to purchase food & drinks there.

We didn't have time to do the MagicQuest game, which looked awesome. We will definitely return when our son is a little older and able to ride more of the waterslides.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mommybones28
Reviewed August 24, 2011

On the first day of our stay our wristbands initially worked to unlock our door. After a visit to the water park none of our wristbands would unlock our room door. We were wet and with two restless toddlers we were ready to get into our room.

We paid a visit to the front desk and informed them of the problem. The lady checked our wristbands and said they were fine. We then received a lesson on holding the wristband near the sensor to unlock the door. I told the clerk we had tried the wristbands every way possible and I believed there was an issue with the door. The clerk told me to try the wristbands again and if there was still an issue to give the front desk a call. I told the clerk our cell phones were locked in our room and she just stared at me.

My wife and I along with our two girls made the journey back to our room. We were still wet and miserable. We again checked our wristbands multiple times but could not get into our room. I found a phone and called the front desk. I received another lesson on holding my wristband near the sensor to unlock the door. The clerk said she did not know what could be wrong and if I wanted she would send someone to check it out. The clerk spoke to me as if I was just another country bumpkin who couldn't comprehend their advanced wristband/door lock technology.

The maintenance man arrived and I received another lesson on using the wristband. The maintenance man soon found out he couldn't get in using his card either. Eventually we got in and had the maintenance man in our room for another 45 minutes taking apart the door.

We rushed to get into dry clothes but still missed story time for the kids. We never received an apology. When I made a complaint to the front desk I was told this always happens and still didn't receive an apology.

We are still debating on returning next year because we heard from other guests that the kids love storytime and the other night time activities.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Texasdad2
GWL_Management, General Manager at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your wristband and the subsequent guest service you received. I will share your issues with the Director of Guest Services to work to improve the response to this type of situation. We should have been able to remedy the situation with your wristband much quicker than what actually transpired.

I hope that this incident will not prevent you and your family returning to the Lodge so our team will have an opportunity to show what a true Great Wolf Lodge experience is all about.

Best Wishes,
Jack Bateman

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Primarily, Great Wolf Lodge is a nice hotel with a small indoor/outdoor waterpark. There are several other activities that they offer, at additional cost, mostly for young children - crafts, arcade, Scooops (ice-cream themed) Kid Spa, MagiQuest (lame and expensive) adventure game, build-a-bear-like Great Wolf Lodge character stuffing station. Almost everything costs extra. The one free event, Story Time in the Grand Lobby*, probably wouldn't appeal to kids over the age of six. With prices that almost rival a Disney World vacation, you might expect more.

*Story Time in the Grand Lobby was a Chuck-E-Cheese-style animatronic show followed by a short story told by a Cub Club (craft center) staffer. After the story was the only time the Great Wolf Lodge characters, Wiley and Violet, came out for a photo opportunity with the kids (and to encourage parents to spend more money at the photo center, Cub Club and Scooops).

The hotel room was nice, though we stayed in a better room at the Hilton after leaving Great Wolf Lodge for less than half the price. Our kids, five and six, liked there semi-separate "Wolf Den" room, with happy wolf families painted on the walls and a faux-rock entry.

The waterpark was fun, though we could visit a waterpark with comparable (or even better) slides, pools and play areas much closer to home.

As expected, the food at the Lodge was over-priced. In my opinion, $50 for a buffet breakfast for two adults and two small children is a little expensive. Tasty and convenient, but expensive. Other dining options were similarly over-priced.

Overall, we had a good time. Of course, we haven't received our credit card bill yet.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank mattjen77
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband and I took the grandkids to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. Other than having to evacuate the hotel when the fire alarm went off and spend a small fortune on food and activities we had a great time. The food is expensive so make other plans to eat and I suggest Los Amigos only 2 miles down the road. The wands and games were expensive but my babies spent hours entertained so it was worth it. The water park is awesome and other than the strong chlorine they had a good time. We would go back.

Room Tip: Get the cub dens if you have kids.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank teachmesumpin

I’m glad that you and your grand kids had an amazing experience at Great Wolf Lodge. We strive to provide a fun experience for the whole family, so it is great to hear this.

Because waterpark passes are included with your stay, a two night stay in our lodge is comparable to four single day tickets to a regional theme park or one two-day pass to a popular Orlando attraction. Even though all amenities are not included in the room rate, we hear from our guests that they find a Great Wolf Lodge stay to be a good value. Also, you’ll find great savings in the fall and winter on a lot of our rooms.

We do offer a variety of deals on our website and when you book by phone. These even include meal packages that you can add on to your stay to save some money on your trip. Something to consider for a future trip.

Best Wishes,