“Good music and fun atmosphere”
Review of Tolbert's

Tolbert's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tolbert's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We love going to Tolberts for a late dinner and listen to the bands. Food is good and the service is excellent. Lots of good beers on tap.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We've been to Tolberts before. Food and chili are great. Today we had bad service. Ordered beer and got it, twenty minutes later. I ordered a chicken fried steak sandwich. It was incredibly tough. I gave up using teeth and cut it up. Even that was hard to do using a serrated knife. I won't go back any time soon.

1  Thank SteveCX3075UZ
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Went this evening to have a "quick" meal: had heard that it was good.
Band was good.
Service was really slow.
Food: my husband had the chicken fried steak (he liked it); my son had a cheeseburger (he liked it); I had the chicken breast sandwich w/a side of chili (chili was good....chicken was bone dry and burnt on the bottom - you know the kind of burnt that leaves a thin 1/16th inch layer of hard dry meat....did I mention that it was bone dry...like desert dry.....I ONLY ate it because we didn't have time for me to reorder something else. When we mentioned this to the waiter, his reply was "oh...sorry about that" and he left....). Do NOT order the chicken breast sandwich!
Did I mention that the service was slow? Because the waiter wouldn't come back (busy talking with another server at the register), I walked the payment to them.
The ranking of a 3 vs something less is only because my husband's and son's food was okay, the music was good, and the building itself was cool....
We may try them again to see if tonight was "just" a fluke...but I'm not sure.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Can only comment on their chili and beer selection. Enjoyed the chili and found the beer choices to be varied offering several Texas brewed beer as well as craft beer from other brewers outside Texas. Nice atmosphere, good service, and great location on Main Street in scenic and vibrant Grapevine, TX.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have never actually been here for a meal, but my wife and I enjoy coming here and listening to the live music on a Friday or Saturday night. The atmosphere is great, if not a bit loud. However, it's loud because they draw a big crowd every night. Great place to listen to music and hang out with your friends and/or a date.