“Best Thai food in north Texas ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southlake, Texas
“Best Thai food in north Texas ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Real fresh and tasty Thai food as in Thailand. Always freshly. Made with attention to details. We eat there at least once per week... And were never disappointed

2 Thank Ckkkkk123

“Best Thai food in the mid cities!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Our family eats here 2-3 times a week, never had a disappointing meal or service! Love this place!!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Cariocaintexas
Colleyville
“Wish it was in my neighborhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love this place the only problem is I wish it was in Colleyville!!! I eat here once a week- love it:). Everything I've eaten has been fresh and made to order.

3 Thank Bridget S
“Twice a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I eat here twice a week for lunch! It's fantastic Thai food. The food and everyone who works here is amazing! The owner does the cooking and knows her stuff. Most of their customers are regulars and they truly treat you like family. I get the same thing every time. Pad Kee Mow with tofu with a 3 or 4 on the spice scale with the Thai salad. Lots of the regulars get the curry and I've never heard anyone complain! If you like Thai food then this is a must stop.

4 Thank Tgallimore
Grapevine, Texas
“Rarely Disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

My family enjoys the warm hospitality of the owners and how the chef accommodates our wish for extra noodles with Pad Thai, Pad See Ewe (sp?) etc. We especially enjoy the coconut shrimp soup. When we crave Asian food, this is the place that we head for.
PS the restaurant is called THAI RIVERSIDE now...

3 Thank mullermariko