“Christmas with Family in Grapevine” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 231 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Plano, Texas
“Christmas with Family in Grapevine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

So, My Family and I went to Dinner on Friday Night at This Lovely Italian Place. I have heard that Grapevine is The "Christmas Capitol of Texas" but, I didn't believe it until I saw for Myself. This Place had a Nice View of all Lights and People of Grapevine, although we didn't get to sit facing toward The Outside but that is Okay. We were served by a Very Nice Lady (I don't remember her name) but, She remembered My Name and I was impressed. Anyway, The Food was really good and Of Course, The Company was even better. It was a Great Dinner filled with Great Food and Lots of Laughs.

• Visited December 2013

Dallas TX
“Best spinach alfredo pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I still reminisce about how good their spinach alfredo pizza is. Grapevine is about a 30 minute drive for us, but sometimes I just crave this pizza so much that I'm willing to make the long drive. They also have a connected gelato store next door and will bring the gelato to your table for dessert.

• Visited February 2013
Mt Holly, NJ
“Pure Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Quaint Italian restaurant on Grapevine's Main Street in a hidden gem. Attached to a sweet shop, the restaurant has tables in both areas. The service is terrific and friendly and the food is great. There's not a lot of ambiance, but the food and service overshadow any negatives. In Grapevie, don't pass this little restaurant by.
Reservations are recommended

1 Thank whitecd2000
Austin, Texas
“Average Gelato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Went with wife for an after lunch gelato. Gelato was very good but service turned me off a bit. The shop is connected to the Italian restaurant, so I guess the staff is trained the same way...and it need help.

Austin, Texas
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Wife and I visited for a late lunch. She ordered the cannelloni and I the lobster ravioli. Unfortunately, both were average.

The pasta in the cannelloni was a bit rubbery. The ravioli said it came with sauteed shrimp. Could not find any in the sauce. I was told it was chopped up in the sauce. Did not find it or taste it. Finally received some shrimp.

Overheard at the next table the hostess not knowing the menu. When two women asked the hostess about the trio, the hostess said the ingredients were on the menu, along with all of the other meals. She needs some training about the menu and customer service.

We will likely not return if we go to Grapevine again.

• 2 of 5 stars